New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
I wish I could of went to the show this time. Did you guys see a bright orange 240sx from WI at the show? I was on the system7 message board and it looks like after the show on the way back his car fell off his trailer and was totalled. Here is the website. It looked like a beautiful carhttp://www.lilgtr.com/

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wow.....................................................

i guess that's what happens when a daily driver becomes a trailer queen. the super ultimate mega death. ( had to say it for nick's sake. )
****ty luck tho. fudge. i feel bad for the guy. it DID look like an awesome car!

·
Registered
401 Posts
It is sad. But people driving the truck are ok so that is good. The sad thing is he has had that car out of the shop for like a whole 2 weeks. He was going to be ready for the HIN earlier this year in Chi-town but some vandals got the best of it.

BTW I think that would happen to be the supra that was at S7. Vary nice car.

·
Since 1984.
2,810 Posts
omg! I remember that 240sx! That's the one that called Crispy a *****! (I didn't tell ya about it Crispy) During tear down, I was guiding Crispy out of the audiobahn booth, and her car was coming close to one of the 240's doors.. so the chick who was by it started screaming, "Hey! Watch it *****!" I knew it wasn't gonna hit it cuz I was guiding her... I remember that was her cuz of the LILGTR License plate it had..

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
Yeah.. I remember that car... and I do remember that chick being a rag to me.. I was a million miles away from that car when I was moving it outta the booth so the Audiobahn dudes could rip down their display... they were located in the Valvoline Booth if I remember correctly... it was a cool car but **** happens eh? how does Insurance look at that? if it was not secured properly or something?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts