New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to pop in ans say thanks to everyone who stopped by and hung out for a bit. I did well, got 2nd in lighting display. They put 2 and 4 door mild together and only announced best in show so I didnt get that and the widebodied lime green focus got best ford. All in all it was a great time. It was also excellent to see everyone again. so, once again, thanks for coming out and stopping by.

Brian

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Nice to see you too Brian. Car looked good as it usually does. I had a great time. I hate the fact that it's totally dark in there and it's hard to take pictures, then once you manage a good shot, some ghetto fat guy walks right in front of it. My favorite part of the evening was the XM Radio *****-off. Whoever could dance most like a stripper won a radio. So all the girls did their thing, but there was this one girl who decided she would flash everyone to win. She got voted out first!! It was hilarious. Not only did she show her cans to 100 horney losers, but she lost a radio (not even money) and we saw her later talking to her boyfriend :rofl: Stupid *****.

My Photos

·
Registered
223 Posts
it was great, i loved the cougar, and the astro van with the amps, and the viper. i left at like 8 cause it was kinda small. hey did anyone see that one car that looked like it was only primered? like a very dull black, it had a mtx sub box in the back and it just looked like [censored].

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,934 Posts
That Viper looked pretty sick. I'd like to see more photos of the widebody Focus...

Oh Diane - I think your "I DON'T KNOW" photos were a Lexus SC-something, a 240SX, and a Prelude.

·
Registered
911 Posts
The cougar looks amazing Brian. I really love the new graphics on the side. Did the doors end up falling through, or is it still in the works? Congrats on another trophy. I think my favorite one is the white tiburon. That looks so nice!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.