New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am working with a company now to get some seriously NICE Italian leather e-brake and shift boots made up for cougars. I am pretty excited about this, because we really don't have any really classy looking replacement boots, and these are gonna be awesome! I'll keep everyone posted. :thumbsup:

Edit: I figure pricing to be around $30 - $35 for the e-brake boot. $35 - $40 for the Shift Boot. This is just an estimate on my part considering their other pricing.

These are being made to match our stock boot design just about exactly.

Once the boots are developed I will announce this in Interior Cosmetics.

I should have pics by the end of the week. (6/9 - 6/11 estimate, could be longer)

They have a variety of colors available, you also can choose your thread color that the boots are sewn with..

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by: 01blkcat
Would this place do up specialized boots for the ATX? Still the same diameter at the bottom, but very very small (maybe 1" diameter at the top?
I'm sure they would. We can work this out through PM's Jason.

Edit: Actually Jason, I'm not sure if they would. PM me and we will discuss.

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
This thread is worthless without pics...hehehehe

I may be interested....but only in yellow for the HP boost.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will have no pics for around a week. These will look good though, they come in a variety of colors, and you can choose the color thread they use as well.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here is their website and some photos so everyone can see their products.

http://www.redlinegoods.com/index.shtm

They have many more pictures on the website.

These should be available shortly. They just recieved my boots and are building mine now. There also might be a boot made for the ATX.

Kick ass eh? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Update.

The boots have been shipped out to me today. Jason was also able to get a shift boot developed for the ATX.

w00t for more custom products!

double w00t for Empire NECO takin the bull by the horns and getting some custom shift boots that arn't crap. (and that don't look ghetto fab)

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Originally posted by: cougarXR7
Update.

The boots have been shipped out to me today. Jason was also able to get a shift boot developed for the ATX.

w00t for more custom products!

double w00t for Empire NECO takin the bull by the horns and getting some custom shift boots that arn't crap. (and that don't look ghetto fab)
for real, way to go tony, when you get the e-brake boot I am going to have to take a look at it.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Tony, those look great, but... what made you go black with black stitching? Why not a little color or something? Can't wait to TOUCH them, I love the feel of new leather, so soft and everything. I am curious about the automatic shift boot, is that still being made? Jason, if you end up getting one, send me a picture, and what will you do so you know what gear you're in, or just remember every time you put it in drive?

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi all,

this is Maciek from RedlineGoods.com, I'm the maker of these beauties! :)

Actually Jason never got back to me after June 11th, not sure what happened, we had everything agreed on.

He gave me the dimension needed for the top opening and we can do it, no problem. All I need now is a guinea pig. :) Anybody want to be a beta-tester for us? We'll give you a heck of a discount if you do. Please email me at [email protected] if you're interested, first come, first served.

Have a good one,
Maciek

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hello everyone,

we'd like to present some new CLOSE-UPS of our boots. They show very well the quality of stitching and the texture of leather you can expect from our products. Above the pictures you will find a 10% discount code, valid for 5 days from today to help you make the right decision whether to order some boots from us! :)

IG2G8882U4O

http://www.redlinegoods.com

Should you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you!
Maciek

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
yes please hit me up with a price

·
Registered
26 Posts
1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.