New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i have the headlight hid conversion kit done on my car and i want the hid fog lights to match it to make people hate me when they come over hills :rofl: but i dont know where to get them at? can you guys help me out?
thanks

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Well...since it looks like you have an 01-02 Cougar...you could maybe use the same kit since the 9005 and 9006 bulbs fit in our fogs...not sure though. I have the 9005 Sylvania Silverstars in my fogs and they are super bright and white.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well thats the funny thing i got swindled into the headlight hid conversion....i had a guy do my airbags and messed it up so he refunded the money then while he was writin the check he was like oh by the way thats 400 for the conversion kit and i almost chit my pants lol but it was really worth it but you guys think you could get me a link to some fogs that will fit the xtreme front bumper so i can get? thanks alot

·
Registered
656 Posts
I did the conversion on my vehicle as well....I thought about the fogs, but I'm under the impression that because the filament in the H3 bulb is side to side, (as opposed to front to back on the HID bulb) the light pattern is completely screwy if you try to HID the fogs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.