New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
idiot, :rolleyes: we already have a "Hi my name is" thread..

·
Registered
897 Posts
where in the fûck is dublin? we're seeing revolutions at the metreon downtown on wednesday... we could be persuaded, if it were an IMAX theatre, though... :)

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Metreon has several IMAX theaters inside. But it's also going to be so busy that you'll have to bring camping supplies and food/water to get in.

Dublin is a convenient 5 dollar, 40 minute BART ride from the Montgomery Street BART station. :)

Tomek, I'm down. I know a couple CEG peeps will wanna go too. But I think we'll need to Fandango the tickets for that showing. :tongue:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Time and date please...

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Gotta make a plan to cage up the monkeys..

·
Registered
2,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Times for both Saturday and Sunday are as follows:

10:00am | 1:00 | 4:00 | 7:00 | 10:00

I have to work on Saturday, so I could only make the 10pm showing. Otherwise, any time on Sunday is fine for me. Mike, Fandango is definately a good idea. We should pick a time that works for everyone, and get the tickets asap. I'm thinking Sunday during the day would be the least packed, so it'd be easier to get some good seats together. Then we could go grab some lunch or dinner or whatever.:)

Uri, the Metreons regular theaters suck. Or at least the one I went to. It was the most uncomfortable theater I've ever been in, so if you go, make sure it's one of the IMAX theaters. And as Mike said, be prepared to camp.

EDIT: I've never bought tickets off fandango. Do you buy them and print the actual tickets out, or do you still have to go to the box office to pick them up?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
so I wonder what would have happened if Neo went out the right side door instead of left after the philosophical discussion with the architect?

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
weekend of the 8th?

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
:rofl:

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
Originally posted by: ShinyBlackCat
Don't make me slap you like the ***** your mother is.
WOW! You've posted more than three times over a span of 2 days!!! Whats going on??

1 - 20 of 61 Posts