New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...and I don't know any of you, and none of you know me!
WEll I'm just saying 'sup to all the other coug owners in IL.
I live in Downers Grove, and it sounds like everyone else lives far away? (could that be why I've never seen any of the cougs on the IL-NECO site, around here?)
Mine has no mods... =yet=
...I can't believe I've had the cat for 2 years and didn't even consider modding it 'til now!!

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Hello! I do live in Lombard! Welcome To IL NECO.

www.ilneco.org

Click the join link, and I will put a profile up.

We have a meet tomorrow at Woodfield Mall. But on the 22nd we are having a huge meet w/other cars at Yorktown Mall and then Hot Import Nights and Some Nostriel Days (I LOVE YOU AMBER)end of june!

PS. You are a female right? YIPPIE! ANOTHER FEMALE! YAH!!! WOW! LA LA LA LA LA LA! FEMALES RULE!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome

Can't make the Woodfield meet, but I just might find the courage to join in the fuss at Yorktown on the 22nd! Is that for TFATF release?

P.S. Yup, I'm a female.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome!
I'm up 355 from you in Glendale Heights!
If your not busy on the 10th, come join some of Cougar's and Contour's up at the Hooter's outside Woodfield Mall

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ahhhhh, another new member!! We're growing so damn fast!! ILNECO is the BEST!! Unfortunatly, my Coug is still down
and the month of June is screwed, so I won't probably see any of you til July sometime. But, I'll have my NEW secret weapon by then
I can't wait!!

Eric

sorry, it's been a long weekend and I'm a little delirious right now

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hi BabyCoug,
We need more girls in IL-NECO. Especially girls that like to mod their cougs (HEATHER!) Anyway, nice to have you aboard. Now, what will we do to your coug first..........

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Speaking of painting stuff...
if I ever end up getting GFX and/or a new wing and/or a scoop, where should I go to get them painted to match Melina Blue? SHould I go to a Mercury dealer, or can body shops match the color...?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
See there are tons of us near you. ALthough I am a new guy too. I also live in Lombard.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, I just never see any modded Cougars around here...
Actually, at Yorktown a few weeks ago I saw a white Cougar w/ a huge Cougar head decal on the back windshield, & w/ clear sidemarkers. Does it belong to anyone in IL-NECO?

Another problem is that, like Keysersoze772 the only 2 things I know about cars are JACK and ****. I've been able to pick up a little bit about engines and such, from some posts in this [extremely helpful]forum, but it's still all so confusing. :confused:
So all your help is much appreciated!

-Melissa

·
Registered
731 Posts
getting body stuff painted? spoilers ect i have a guy (dirt cheap and good ask any il neco member. and im sure that whatever youd like to do to your car someone here can help.

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
I have a white car w/a cougar head on the back windsheild. I work at Yorktown part time. I usually park FAR FAR away near Wards since it is closed now. I don't like parking next to anything. My family hates it, cause then they have to walk! :biggrin:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ok, it was definitely Heather's car, then! Was parked alllll the waaaay away from everything. When I saw the big cougar head and clear sidemarkers, I thought, "Must be a NECO member!" yay:)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ya I do know two things. I post messages and the reply. I have also read everysingle one of those things. I am still confused about intakes and what not. I get 20 different answers to 3 different questions when I only asked one. from 40 different people. But atleast the yodude seems to be the answer in regaurds to exaust. If any of you have any suggestions I am more then happy to listen

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.