New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi! lol
im pretty new to FC but i live in waukesha. Just realized there was a WI board, thats cool. It would be sweet to see some of your heavily modded cougars someday :D

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
Do you drive a yellow SE? I see one a lot in the mornings. One with pin stripping on the sides. That you?

[GnuLoCo]

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lmao that wave guy is hilarious

i do drive a yellow SE but it doesnt have pinstripes. I usually drive up 164 in the morning around 5:30. I might have seen that one your though :)

crispy i gotta see yur car sometime.. where was it at that car show at the waukesha expo last summer?

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
the car will look nothin like anyone remembers this year ;)

I don't think I made it to that Waukesha show.. are you talkin about the Honda show? I blew it off and visited a friend in Iowa.. sorry

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
were u the guy with the yellow coug with the dual exhaust that had the silencers stuck in? ahah

i also remember a silver one with nice rims and a roush body kits too and i think a contour

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by: Crispy
the car will look nothin like anyone remembers this year ;)

I don't think I made it to that Waukesha show.. are you talkin about the Honda show? I blew it off and visited a friend in Iowa.. sorry
you shoulda been there, maybe my friends civic wouldnt have won :evil:
stupid kartunes sponsorships..

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
yep my silencers are stuck in! but i need to get them out this spring because they will be robbing me of power and that will not be an acceptable situation! the silver roush kit is rhythmsdjs! the contour was mike aka hetfield from ceg!

here are some pictures from that show!

I sure am good at those moving-car shots! remember the one i took of yours crispy?!?! i think it was on the way back from cougarfest02 if i remember correctly!

Attachments

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
yup it was on the way back from Effingham and it was an older version.. I don't think I got any moving shots of the last look :( those are cool.. not sure who took Jimmys but his is sweet too

·
Registered
638 Posts
Welcome

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
WOA! i got a good memory
Its cool to find people again that i actually met lol

dunno if u remember me or not but i was the guy that asked you to rev yur car so i could hear the exhaust lol. You do anything new to it since then? I saw on your site you are planning on an engine swap. You doing it all yourself?

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
I think i remember you! I was lazy so I had someone else start my car and rev it! Nothing new to it since then, its just been sitting in my driveway! CougarGT is going to be helping bigtime with my engine swap!

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lmao yep that was me lazy ass! heh
my cousin was there too. Hmm any chance you wanna do a transmisison swap too? :evil:

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
youd help me with it? that would be SWEET
i pretty much gave up on it cause i cant do the work all myself. I had all the parts priced out for around 1500 though. Ill have to wait after april cause then im 21 and i can get "payment" lol

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
Originally posted by: Crispy
yup it was on the way back from Effingham and it was an older version.. I don't think I got any moving shots of the last look :( those are cool.. not sure who took Jimmys but his is sweet too
i don't remember if it was ov3n driving... or ov3n with the cam... but here's probably my most favorite of any coug pics. and this was MY car. ... not skywalkers. ;) his has a ww spoiler. :bowdown:

copy away all you copycats. ;)

·
Registered
1,969 Posts
hmm.... after a second look, it IS ov3n drivin.... check the reflection! go neek! you r00L!!! :bowdown:

·
Premium Member
8,094 Posts
yah someone else took that pic while i was drivin. dis was all up in minnysoda. but it IS an excellent picture, because i was involved in its creation, and suggested a picture be taken ;-)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts