New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Just joined ILNeco yesterday and wanted to say hi to everyone

Also wanted to say thanks to Heather for sending me the email that let me know about ILNeco in the first place.

Heather, I'll be sending you pics once the weather clears up enough to wash my car. Which won't be for a few days, by the looks of it. Anyway, I'll get them to you as soon as I can.

See ya'll around

Mike N.
Antioch, IL

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Mike!!!

WELCOME!! I am so happy that you joined us! Please come to Jeff's house on Saturday. I know you kind of live close to there. I would love to meet you and your cougar!

PS You may bring significant others, relatives, friends, puppies, whatever you want. Email Jeff at [email protected]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'll have to make sure my wife hasn't already planned something for Saturday before I can commit to going. She never tells me anything lol.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey Mike, glad you joined. I live in Wonder Lake just west of you. Hope to see you at some of the upcoming meets.

Eric N.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Mike!
Welcome to IL NECO, the friendliest NECO chapter around!
I work in Vernon Hills at Allstate, I don't think that's too far from you, but I'm not sure! Glad to have you!

·
Registered
731 Posts
hiya mike my name is jay NOT pika contraire to popular beleif

welcome to il neco soon to be the bigges chapter thanx to me!
i live no where by you nor do i work out there
but im sure well run into eachother
sometime prob on sat

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
Hi Mike, like Jay I don't live or work out there either. I'll meet you at one of the cougar meets... I'll be the one with one of the THIRTEEN other black cougars... (sorry, still can't get over that... didn't know there was that many)

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
jays name.. is peeka.

However, he is a lot cuter than the pokemon peekachu.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Jeff,
I don't know Dave, at least I don't think I do. Does he work at the Life center or the Annuity service center? Small world though, huh?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.