New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
thats awesome...great pics......oh, and if the scratch isnt TOO deep, try some colored wax (they make them in a variety of colors, red, black, green, blue, ect) and that should cover that up nicely. Best of luck!

-steve

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
hey your very cute. ye that could probably deffinatly buff out. i would try a very fine rubbing compound, scratchx might even work then try the colored wax as stevenee suggested

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: shallowshowcase
Originally posted by: BasSpyder420
hey your very cute.
someone just had to say it lol!
Oh shut up, you were thinkin the same damn thing! :biggrin: :cover:

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
hey, at least she KNEW she was in the reflection, and didn't have a dumb look on her face... Like most people who take pictures of their cars and get themselves in the reflection! :tongue:

and yes, very cute :cover: lol

ON TOPIC though - definitely looks like it scratched deep... no amount of wax will help fill that in :( - I would look for some touchup paint in your paint code............or find a green sharpie pen to fill it in for the time being :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
i'm just amuzed that she didn't bend down to take the pic ... see she took her time, sat down, crossed her legs into indian style, then realized she could see herself ... so she smiled, then instead of doing the normal put the camera to the eye she effortlessly just snapped the pic. :)

I agree with ND4SPD, but i think you should take some more pics so we can see the SCRATCH better.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
that sctrach will come out...that aint bad

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Good looking ride you have there , Ill agree with BasSpyder420 very cute ;)

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: Topgun588
I see you have the sexiest color. :biggrin:
:confused: What? You need to get your eyes checked, that ain't no Melina Blue.

·
Premium Member
16,842 Posts
Originally posted by: Clutch
Your right bigballedox....it isn't purple
:rofl: nice. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: LostRacer
Originally posted by: Clutch
Your right bigballedox....it isn't purple
:rofl: nice. :biggrin:
:disgust: I think I'm starting to NOT like you Tyrice . . . :rofl:

·
Premium Member
22,086 Posts
Originally posted by: ov3n
hay doodz dont mess with bigballedox, cuz hes an ox with large testicles.
trust me, he showed me this one time.
i was amazed and jealous.
Nick, that was supposed to be our secret! You weren't supposed to tell everyone about my ginormous OX sack. :rofl:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
yikes.

1. Thanks for the comments

2. Be nice to BigBalledOX he was the first one to welcome me in the Newbie section ( where theres an actual pic,not reflection) unlike some of you :biggrin:

3. I'm moving Friday - i have colored wax..packed up.. NO idea where it is and it barely works:rolleyes: so i'm deffinatly goin to have to find touch up paint.

4. I was sitting bc i was taking side shots of my car at differnt angles. so artistic its amazing :rofl: the scratch was hard to take a pic of because of the reflection.

·
Administrator
15,616 Posts
Eek...I don't know about touch-up paint....that usually looks worse.

Do you know anyone with a buffer?

Oh, and btw...SmallBalledOx is the first one to welcome EVERY female to the boards in the Newbie section :rofl:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.