New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on everyone? I thought I'd say hi and see if anyone's from Charleston.

The Lowcountry is my home even though I'm on California. I also have an SVT Contour, so that officially makes me a troll.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi to any hometown peeps.

Mike

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Hey Mike! Welcome to Carolina NECO! I'm Julie and I'm from Florence... so i'm not too far from you! We do have another member in Charleston that is active, that is Jason01Cougar. And I know of another inactive member and his name on here is Dirkdiggy. I don't know if he still has his Cougar or not.. but he did at one time :) Anyway... It's nice to have you with us..

*add one more to the SC group! YAY!! More SC members!!!*

Julie

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
The Lowcountry is my home even though I'm on California.
Julie, does South Carolina include Cali? Just a question. :banghead: LOL, you know that I am just messin with you. ;)

·
Registered
189 Posts
yes i am from charleston!!! ive been here 21 years and id have to say that its a great place to live. i was wondering if anyone would pop up from charleston too... maybe you would like to meet up sometime. got any pics of your ride? well good to have you hear mike!
jason

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I think that we have it know.......................................................................................................................or do we??????

·
Buyer Beware
6,575 Posts
I am a member of NorCarolina Neco

I live in asheville WNC

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey Julie, Jason and Kenneth.
I was born and raised in Moncks Corner and due to the Air Force I'm in Cali.
I get home every once in a blue moon or less. It's cool that folks are in Chucktown. I'm suprised they even have internet way out in Florence.

I've got a few pics, not very good, of my trucks and SVT here

Thanks for the warm southern welcome.

Mike

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
haha... have you ever been to Florence? It's much bigger now, I promise! It's bigger than Moncks Corner! :) If you ever get to come back home, let us know and we'll get a meet together!

Julie

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hey Carolina cougs, i grew up out in charlotte nc, currently though im staitoned out in california, part of SoCal Neco just thought id drop a note back to my carolina people!!

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Julie-
yeah, I was in Florence about three years ago I guess. I was only there for a few hours. Tried to visit a friend at Francis Marion on one of my trips home. A meet would be cool. I'm thinking of coming home in the spring if I can. My family is bugging the crap out of me because I can't make it home for the holidays even though I was just home in September for like two weeks. sheesh, family. lol

Kornbread-
where are you stationed at? I'm in SoCal too. Edwards AFB to be exact.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Im statoined out here in El Centro, its about an hour and a half east of San Diego, a hour west of Yuma, and 20 mins from the Mexican Border. Right out by Mexicali.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Dayom I havent been on here for a while, hello people whats up 69boss302 youre not the only 4-door in here.

Mike

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hey cuttour, are you on CEG? How's the ZEX kit workin for ya? I was thinking of getting the Venom VCN-2000 for mine. I'm glad I'm not the only 4 door around. I hear the kitties can play rough sometimes. hehe

·
Registered
46 Posts
I Really like the Zx kit, The only problem is i've run out of bolt on performance parts for the car,I am thinking about the tripple extrude honed UIM,LIM but dont really know if its worth the cash though.

Yes I'm on contour.org my sig is CUTTOUR2624 I dont post over there very much becaust its gotten very boring. as far as CEG goes in NC its very lame,by that I mean each time I set up a meet around here there is usuaily only 3 people that show up, simon (fast4door),marshalmathers, and myself.

The site I mostly hang out on is www.horsepowerjunkies.com

P.S when Is the next neco,meet I'd like to come and check out some of the rides and meet some other people.

·
Registered
434 Posts
None are in the making yet, I do think....

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know what you mean by small groups. California is soo spread out and there is only one guy close to me here. It seems most folk are in San Diego and a few in LA. LA is only a little more than an hour and SD is about 2 - 2 1/2 depending on traffic. When I was in Colorado Springs, there was only a few in all of Colorado and we never got together. eh, at least mychevytruck.com gets together more often so I can have the get together experience at least. Sad thing is I can't show off my car. It's all good though, I drive the Silverado more often than the SVT.

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thought I'd bring this out of the ashes and say hi yet again.

I'll be in Charleston around the 3rd of July for about a week and then back off to California. I wanted to see if there's any interest in a little get together. I've got a thread going over at CEG. So far it's going to be myself and one other guy and possibly my brothers group of friends, which always makes for a good time.

Julie and jaso01cougar, are you guys still around?
Mike

1 - 19 of 19 Posts