New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there Gateway NECO.
I was a member a fews years back.
I had a 2000 Special Edition, Zinc Yellow Cougar.

Remember me?!?!?! Rene' ( from years ago).....come on now!!

Anyways, I recognized some of the names on here ( Steve ).....:) so I thought I would drop a line and say "Hey".

Here is what I am driving these days. I cant seem to get away from YELLOW!!
I tried the 4 door family sedan with the Mazda 6, but I couldnt really get into it like I did with the cougar and now the mustang.

I have to say I miss my COugar A LOT. I still see it being driven around by the girl who bought it from me. I wish I had that car back too.

Well, my mustang GT is a ton of fun, and of course the mods have started.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the compliment. Dont get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE the mustang GT. I have since extended the dual black stripes all the way down on the bumpers, so it looks a lot better.

I just loved my cougar too. I see it around town from time to time, and I told the girls Dad that when she is done with the car, I want to buy it back. :biggrin: ( not that it will ever happen).

The cougar is a sweet ride, and if I didnt have my mustang GT, that is what I would want again.

Here is another pic

Attachments

·
is a pop sensation
13,676 Posts
Hey there.:wave: It's been awhile. I keep seeing 2 or 3 around and every time I see one, I wonder if it was yours.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WHats with the Autocross event? What is it? Where is it? The UMB in Earth City? SOunds cool. Have fun. I would like to learn more about it if you have the info.

Thanks

·
is a pop sensation
13,676 Posts
Yup, UMB Bank Pavillion in Earth City. Autocross is basically a small road course marked with cones in a large parking lot.

This video should give you an idea of what autocross is.

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
I love that new mustang... wouldnt trade the cougar for it...but if i had the cash id have BOTH :)

humm autox at UMB you say...

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
OMG Rene' HI!!!! :wave:

Been a long time!! Good to hear from you!

Nice new car! :) I got a MINI now :) If I knew where the heck chuck burger was, I'd meet up with ya out there sometime...won't be back home until Thanksgiving week though but stay in touch on here so we can all meet up!

·
Registered
8,235 Posts
Maybe when Kyle gets in town we should do something nice and easy like we did at Dave and Busters... but wherever...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.