New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ryan...

The show was alot of fun thanks for meeting up with me and Brandy thanks for supplying my friends and I with food. Your the best.

Ryan if you want to exchange pics let me know.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
ya it was fun.....and YES thanks brandy for bring all that food...leave it to a girl to do the things guys dont think of

i pmd ya

ps ill be uploading the crappy pics (camera was set on low res grrr) soon.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh yeah...Brandy my girlfriend got mad about you girl posing for us. She said "why do you have naked girls on your car?" I was like "cause that's how you get noticed." Then she lost it.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I'm planning on going to Importfest on the 25th at the Convention Center. Not to show (my Cougar is too "stock" for that show) but just to check out everything. Anyone else going?

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
and looks what happens when i leave you all start showin again lol

at least you guys got to show this time and not stuck sitting outside in the parking lot like the time we went down there, anyways sorry i missed it but finnaly got a job out here and car is no where near show condition anymore. and still tore apart for stereo install #37. lol

good luck at HIN, l8rz from vegas baby

o btw its nice being one of three hooked up cougars in vegas all the rest are stock, hint there is a full carbon fiber cougar out here... hmmmm nice..

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
cool finally ur gonna go to a show gary!! see ya there.

justin hows the weather?? i was just in vegas 2 weekends ago..i drove my cougar up there too. it was freaking hot like 104 the first day there. ya now that my car is painted i have been going to alot of shows...importfest will be my 3rd show in 1 1/2 months.

EDIT: here is that picture i told a few ppl i would post. its of my front end taped up befor i left for vegas. right when i got there i ripped it all off cuz it was so freaking hot..and would of melted to the paint.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
if i ever see it again i will run him off the road just for you dev...

Been HOT/HOT did i say hot, o well all is good finnaly got off my booty and got a job (thought a year vacation was enough =+), but besides that all is good out here the car has gone down hill a bit everythin needs to be repainted and its dusty out herre to so keepin it clean became to much of a hassle think ive only washed it once since you all were out for the vegas meet... but that will all be turning around hopefully im goiin to start racin again at speedway (make more money =+) oops startin to ramble... but all is good here...

·
So its begun.....
16,835 Posts
Originally posted by: bgred619
if i ever see it again i will run him off the road just for you dev...

Been HOT/HOT did i say hot, o well all is good finnaly got off my booty and got a job (thought a year vacation was enough =+), but besides that all is good out here the car has gone down hill a bit everythin needs to be repainted and its dusty out herre to so keepin it clean became to much of a hassle think ive only washed it once since you all were out for the vegas meet... but that will all be turning around hopefully im goiin to start racin again at speedway (make more money =+) oops startin to ramble... but all is good here...
HOLY CRAP!! Once!!!

Hey whats up "J"!?:biggrin:

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hey Ryan. Wouldn't it of been alot easier to just put a bra on it??

EDIT: I put on my new BLUE cf dash kit last weekend. I like this one MUCH better than the first one. Thanks for bringing it to my attention about my first one.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I AM settled into my new place and you guys are welcome to come over anytime (and you to Brandy).

I think that bra would work Ryan if you cut some slits up from the bottom to stretch around the lower part.

That old c/f kit took me a long A$$ 5 hours to take off and about 2 hours to put on the new one. I don't have a Digicam so it's going to have to be one of those "in person" kind of things to see it.

Ryan, I want to put my French Blue Cougar next to yours and check the difference in the blues.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts