New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Ron

I haven't forgotten that I still owe you pics of the inside of my steering wheel and column.

I'll try to get to it this weekend. :biggrin: I know I'm a slow a$$.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
RE:Hey Ron

Ok, finally the pics from under column to clockspring and steering wheel. Enjoy, ask questions if you want.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
RE: Hey Ron

Damn man... that's friggin awesome! I'll archive those soon. I'm getting a spare wheel from John ( Eternalone ) sometime so I can start experimenting. Next hurdle... getting another screen!

How about info on removing the stock steering wheel and safely removing the airbag.

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
ummmmm I want it.... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I want it. ;)

Then I want it some more :biggrin:

Ron? could ya make three? one for your car, one for mine, and one that I can take to bed with me at night? :cover:

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Hehe, with the steering wheel out it looks like a Motocross bike... LOL.

Very cleanly done man, I love it. And Matt, you can't do that, you need mo' Momo... ;)

E1

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
No problem man, I already promised it to you. One of these days I'll have enough time to put my Momo in...

Joe, can ya give us a quick primer on removing the stock wheel? It'd sure help so that I don't mess it up. :D

E1

·
w00t!
15,782 Posts
ahh yes... teh moomoo... i've had my eye on that one steering wheel for a year and a half now, but I can't afford it :( - its like...$279usd / $325cdn, then the hub, then shipping. argh!

·
Registered
661 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Originally posted by: Excelcier
Oh, not for a long while I guess... I'm out of $$$ so I don't have any hardware yet to even begin this project. I was just wondering if you had documented it in a "how-to" that I could save for the future.
Do you want the removal-(How To?) or The Whole wiring Sha-bang.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.