New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up KYTN neco, i've had my coog for a little while now and have been looking over the boards and customcougars.com and such for a while and finally got around to joining this forum and cougar db the other day and pretty much just wanted to say hi. I was also just tryin to come up with some rather cheap (work has been cuttin back hours and school is expensive) mods to do. I haven't really done much of anything yet except for blue headlights / fogs and clear turn signals. I also have a quickly ghetto rigged by my friends and me system in the trunk but thats probably coming out soon. Hopefully i'm getting my windows tinted next week 15%, figured that would be about good for a black coog. Anyway, just let me know if ya have any cheap fun things to do off the top of your head, if not thats fine too because i'm one of those people who is terrified i'm gonna mess crap up. Thanks again and talk to everyone later.
Travis
02 black cougar XR...everyones favorite thing about my car is the seats, black and red leather with cougar emblem on em...i'm not a big fan of leather though :(

·
Registered
660 Posts
Hey, welcome aboard. There are a lot of little things you can do to spruce your car up that don't cost much. Paint the interior, tail light covers, paint headlights, fuel door swap, engine dress kit, and there are more I just can't think of them at this moment. In fact I am pulling a couple of things and painting them gunmetal today. Just depends on how handy you are. If you were here in Nashville we could help out. I am sure there are others in the Knoxville area that would help out on some mods.

·
Registered
729 Posts
Im here and Jason is here... I dunno who else is around Knox much... I dont know how much time Jason has but I will help anyway I can... I have an exhaust for sale for $200 (yodude dual).. My AIM name is OneLowCougar00 feel free to IM me anytime..

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Gutting precats on the '02 model is cheap! So is weight reduction. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Hey man im glad to see you finally got things setup on here. As I told you b4 if you have any questions feel free to shoot me an email or AIM KtowncoogR

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
welcome to the board, there is a meet hopefully this weekend in nashville at opry mills would really appreciate a larger turn out....rain or shine

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
A meet in Nashville? I had no clue!

Edit: Nevermind, I found the thread.

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was wanting to gut my precats and i found a how to thing on the teamneco forums so i might try it sometime, still a little askeered i'm gonna break something but i'll probably try it, gettin my windows tinted this week i think and gonna try and buy yo-dude dual exhaust as soon as i can too, that stuff should keep me busy for just a bit.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I've got a WeaponR intake for sale if you're running a V6
I'll make you a deal on it and on the AEM filter I've got thats never been used.
Anyone interested
PM me

1 - 12 of 12 Posts