New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOMEBODY POST SOMETHING!!!!
really bored and this place has gotten really quiet. id think there'd be more posting during the winter since theres not much to do outside. where is everyone??? what are you guys doing??? how bout them eagles (dale)??? whens our next meet? lets have a super bowl party or something... im rooting for the panthers now that my dolphins didnt make it. i liked them when they had kerry collins. figured ahh, might as well root for them. if anyones alive out there say hello

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by: Upper90
:needpics:
:banhim:
wayyyy too funny!!! hahaha

·
Registered
810 Posts
someone just has too much time on there hands no kidding...

·
Registered
79 Posts
IM here Always bored and lookin for something to do!!!
It has been quite boring in here lately, so NE one, Someone POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by: ****yCougar
IM here Always bored and lookin for something to do!!!
It has been quite boring in here lately, so NE one, Someone POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff

as a post *****... i feel your pain

R

·
0 Posts
i could use a hand putting my starter on cause it died and im building my intake anyone down for a drive to my house and we could have a meet there. thats if anyone wants to come.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dank13 is looking to do a flywheel and header install. im working on renting a shop out as we speak. a couple of us got together to watch the eagles at dales last night...well me an jj. ps, dale just bought my grille so keith your money will be coming from dale.

·
Registered
294 Posts
I don't know if I'd be much help with any sort of installs, but I could come down and keep ya all company.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
fauna01... is that wink in your sig for me?? ;) i did just lose my gf of 3 years this week. on top of another job loss, thats three.... i could use some company. dale and j.j. just dont have the comfort of a women.

·
Sunshine always owns me
2,147 Posts
I say we should have a meet soon..and one in spring. I miss you guys!

·
NECO Triathlete
969 Posts
Unfortunately I don't think I'll be making too many Keystone Meets this year due to me being appointed as one of Empire's Co-Presidents.
I think there is a lot of work to do in Empire so I will be focusing a great majority of my attention there. I will still be coming down to visit Keith and Jim every now and again (215!!!!! Holla!), so maybe I'll see some of you when I make it down to see them.

Be Cool, Keystone.

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
i lost three jobs last year. never got fired. two buisness's closed and one laid me off because of bad finaicial status. ive been working 3-4 jobs at a time and going to school since last december.

·
Registered
294 Posts
fauna01... is that wink in your sig for me?? i did just lose my gf of 3 years this week. on top of another job loss, thats three.... i could use some company. dale and j.j. just dont have the comfort of a women.
Sorry bout your luck hun, but I won't be offering you any womanly comforts either. That sucks about all the ****ty things that happened to you though.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts