New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey just wondering if any of my midwestern buddies might know of anyone trying to sell a car really cheap. like maybe $500-$1000. all i really ask is that it runs and is automatic b/c it is for Ash so she can get a job. and so she isn't stuck home all the time b/c i have my car at work. possibly someone you personally know and you think would not try to rip me off and sell me a lemon. any help would be great. thanks everyone.

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
your best bet is hittin E-bay.. you can limit your search to your area and what you want to spend.. I bought a Taurus on Ebay with a KBB of 2800.00 for 650.00 - it has a few quirky things about it but so far its save me about 2100 miles on the Cougar - plus I don't have to drive my car in the Winter anymore :)

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
I actually have a Jeep Grand Wagoneer that I'm trying to get rid of. body's rusting out but it runs pretty good. new rubber last year, fresh fluids, 4x4 works. only thing that needs to be fixed is the drivers window needs new tracks cause it keeps slipping down and won't go up unless you push it up also it would probably be a good idea to get the front end alinged. I didn't do it cause I've had it for over a year and probably haven't put over 1000 miles on it yet. looking for $800

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
My girlfriends parents have a 91 Grand Am with like 80000 *if i recall correctly* purple, 2 door, auto, heat now works, and i think they only want 750 for it. They cant sell it for like 2 or 3 more weeks but once they get their beretta fixed they would like to sell the Grand Am.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.