New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
oye, mang-o.

yeah, when are you planning on coming down? and why? why of all places here? j/k we can set something up. i'm up for a meet whenever. did you get your kit painted?

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I may planon coming down sometime in the spring. Now that I'm on shift, I have 4 days off. Yay!! Long weekends!!

No I haven't gotten my kit painted yey because if I put it on, it'll get ripped apart in the driveway. I gotta wait till the driveway get done sometime in the spring. How about your kit dude? Got it all yet? When are you going to get it painted?

F

·
0 Posts
Hey what' up dude

Thanks for coming down for Lee's wedding I enjoyed hanging out with you that weekend!

So you got X-Box Live yet? If not you better, I don't have enough friends playing X-Box yet, so get on the bandwagon.

But for real let us know when you are coming down you got to check out the new place.

See you soon

Troy T

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Originally posted by: FordMan
Hey what' up dude

Thanks for coming down for Lee's wedding I enjoyed hanging out with you that weekend!

So you got X-Box Live yet? If not you better, I don't have enough friends playing X-Box yet, so get on the bandwagon.

But for real let us know when you are coming down you got to check out the new place.

See you soon

Troy T
oh crap, yeah, he was supposed to be there.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
yet again i wasn't invited to another wedding :cry:

but yeah carry your ars down here henry :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
5,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry I couldn't come down. It was all planned out n stuff then the Swedes decided they wanted to start up the gas turbine for a while so point the fingers at the Swedes.

Troy you need more friends. ;) How much are those things running anyhow? I don't even know how to run it over the internet.
John paint your damn car already.

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
Originally posted by: Rikenbomb
John paint your damn car already.
johns car will never be painted...at least he got away from the cheesehead theme :biggrin: GO PACKERS!!

A

·
0 Posts
hey man, yeah you should definately come down here for a visit.

a big spring meet would be an idea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts