New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just wanted to say and hello :wave: and unfortunately good-byes :(. Due to some family differences, I had to move back to New Jersey this past weekend. I am sorry I didnt get to post something sooner, but this was kinda unexpected. It was really great to meet everyone and I hope to come back for a visit at a meet or something. Ohio Neco is definately BADASS and I will miss ya's!! Once again I am sorry to have left on such short notice, and keep in touch, I will still be on the boards from time to time!! I hate goodbyes!! :cry:

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Mary, I hope that things are all okay back home in Jersey. I m really glad I got to spend that whole weekend with you and am sorry I didnt get to see you at the Cbus meet. Im glad you got to see Cedar Point because you got to experience the Top Fuel Dragster!

Thanks for coming to meets and hanging out all the time. It was really a great time! You do know your still part of OH Neco!!! And by all means you are always welcome at my place! My mom still talks about you ;)

Take care and keep in touch!!

·
5,337 Posts
Oh Mary :(
I am so sorry you had leave our fair state, especially because of something bad... that sucks :(

I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to hang out in Columbus, I never did find a club to take you too... always thought there'd be more time.

It was great of you to hang with us at Cedar Point, and to suffer the parking lot of the dreaded Halloween meet ;) and you know you are more than welcome here anytime you come through Ohio... which better be often! And don't be a stranger to our lovely little forum hangout here. :)

Take care, keep in touch, and God Bless!

·
Registered
5,952 Posts
aw, sorry to hear that! it was nice meeting you the one time i got to though. you will be missed!!

oh, and guess what, the yankees lost! lol, jp (just pretending). good luck in jersey!

·
Registered
229 Posts
sorry to hear that you had to leave . it was fun meeting you and hanging out. next time you r gonna visit C-bus you should call me so we can hang out, maybe i can go clubbin then. well good luck with what ever happend and i hope everything is ok

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Damn, that sucks Mary. It was nice meeting and hanging out with you at cedar point and at the halloween meet. Definately make it a point to come back.
If you ever come back to northern ohio and want to go to cedar point again give me a buzz. I'll meet ya there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.