New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys the board seems dead lets wake this bad boy up. Do you guys have any pics of your cars if I would love to see them...e-mail them to me at [email protected] if you don't mind. What mods do yall have done to your cars? And how about those shirts and stickers? Tell me about yourselves how old are you guys? What do you guys do for a living? I am in school full time and I work full time at a car repo company. I'm 19 years old and i like to hang out with friends and work on my car. Anyone here play computer games? I play Counter-Strike alot. Well see yall later.

Michael

·
Registered
279 Posts
Hi Michael,

Yea, the board gets pretty quiet. My name is Gregg, I'm 40 years old and live in Montgomery. I'll send you some pics of my Cougar. My current mods are: 17X7 Exel rims, dual exhaust, nakayama racing wing, el-lights neons in my door panels, shaved emblems, carbon fiber cat head emblem on hatch, and just installed an Ichibahn Cruz shift knob last night. My Cougar is a 99 ATX V-6. Its Melina Blue. I work as a computer programmer / technician for a company that does business system and pharmacy applications. I don't get into playing games much, but an thinking about getting an XBOX for christmas.

·
Registered
224 Posts
whats going on. this is joey and joanna (owner) is my girlfriend. she has a 99 cougar, mtx v6, custom pain, 17" focal f5s, 225/45/17 nitto 450 extremes, yo dude y pipe, yo dude borla duals, street weapon body kit, kaminari wing with carbon fiber insert, weapon r intake system, underdrive puley, msd ignition, b&m short throw shifter, motor mount inserts, white face guages, svt upper, lower, and throttle body, heads and cams also but not installed yet, interior neons, underbody neons, 5" tv, xbox, polk doors and rears, 3 jl 12w6 subs in custom diamond plate box, duals batteries, 2260watts, lots of dynamat. thats it on hte car i think. joanna works at alabama power credit union and i work at hoover toyota. joanna also goes to uab and is majoring in history. she is 19 and i am 20. maybe we can all meet up in montgomery and hit the track sometime.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well heres a link to my Cat....its a work in progress and awaiting my CF Predator hood.... STILL WAITING. COUGAR DB
Me and friends used to play Counterstrike all the time...actually I have a friend that lives out in leeds in some apts that i used to play counterstrike alot with. How is your car coming???i wanna see pics of it. Did u get it painted yet?? lowered???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I got it painted and took some pics on my friends camra so as soon as he e-mails them to me I'll post um. The ***** ain't lowered yet and I don't think I going to I've already had ground clearance issuse (ripped my front bumper off). We should get together sometime man. My friend works over in homewood at Inline. We have lan partys and stuff up there all the time. The next time we have one I'll let you know and maybe you can come and play or just stop in or whatever. Well got to go later guys.

Michael

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol...ohh ****....you have a friend over at inline?? and who might that be??? I used to work at InLine.....you must tell me more now.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The next time yall have a LAN party let me know...All I have at this time is my laptop but i can still kick some ass at CS. And tell Robby I said sup...he still have his Prelude??? Tag still read TCPIP

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Robby Clements has a ranger. I think your thinking about someone else cause he never had a prelude. Robby Clements is the one that worked in the help desk.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yeah thats right....and I ran into Robby the other night when I was working at the Blue Monkey Lounge....I work there part time to make a little extra cash here and there

1 - 12 of 12 Posts