New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

I'm Michael and i just joined the forums. I live in B'ham and i drive a 2001 Widebody Cougar. I'm glad i finally found a group of cougar owners in Alabama. Well it's bed time here so night guys.

Michael

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hey Michael...Welcome to HOD NECO...we are glad to have you!!! What all have you done to your cougar? We look forward to meeting you at our next meet...hopefully soon :)
Anyway...Welcome to Heart of Dixie,
~Heather~

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well i just installed a widebody kit, carbon fiber wing, 17 inch ICW racing wheels (Soon to be 18's), stereo system 2 12's and a 1000 watt amp, short throw shifter, billet gas door, and can't forget the bumble bee muffler :), and that's about it. The motor is stock for now. I'm thinking about doing a motor swap to a V8. Has anyonedone that before? If i do it i'll throw a 302 in there :). Well time for school guys. Later.

Michael

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet NOTAHONDA.....I am in Bham myself. what part are you in????I havent seen u around town

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hey man what's up? Do you know where Leeds is? That's where i live man. We need to get together some time and check out each others cars. Anyway Leeds is on the east side of B'ham if you didn't know. Well later guys.

Michael

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jeah...I know where Leeds is. I live in Homewood. I would love to get a look at your widebody.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey, well I'm hoping to paint it this weekend so i'm pretty tight on time but i do need to go buy a new pair of shoes so maybe we could meet at the mall or something. Just let me know and we'll work something out.

Oh and guys I would love to see some pics of yall's cars if you have any. And in another thread didn't you guys say something about stickers and shirts? How's that coming cause I would love to get a shirt and some stickers.
Just get back with me.

Michael

P.S. I'm painting the car House of Kolor candy apple red in case you guys were wondering.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts