New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say hello to the “local” group. I posted a big hello in the newbie section but wanted to say a quick hello here too.

I have been working with cars for many years. I’m a member of www.3si.org as well as DSMtalk and other “Mitsubishi” related sites. So I know a few things but I don’t know everything. Far from it.

We bought our Cougar new in December 99. It has been the wife’s car for the past 5 years. It has 30+k and my wife wants a 4 door. So I am keeping the Cougar as my toy. I currently have a 92 Plymouth Laser RS AWD that is built for the drag strip. Anyway, I plan on doing a 4G63 into the Cougar swap as soon as the wife buys her new car. Believe me when I say I am taking her to the car dealerships daily!

Anyway, I look forward to talking with you and meeting you at gatherings.

Peace.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Welcome Eric,
That's awesome that u get to keep the cat, it sounds like its' in a perfect condition. Are we gonna see you at the December meet?

·
Premium Member
2,810 Posts
Whazzup man! Welcome! Are you gonna come to our meet on Dec 14th? We're gonna be working on our cars, maybe you could help us out, or maybe learn a few things..

Good luck with that swap! I call dibs on the first ride if/when you get it working!

It took you this long to find Neco? :biggrin:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would love to meet up with you guys in December! I belong to a Mitsubishi club and during the summer we have many of the “get togethers” at my house. I guess it’s because I have the most tools! :biggrin:

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome. I look forward to meeting you all. And learning a thing or two about the Cougar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts