New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Administrator
24,586 Posts
Nice; but seiously, "the guy can't wait to get it to the track" :rolleyes:

I just don't see why people with insane Subarus waste their time at drag strips. It's like having weapons of mass destruction, and using them to kill groundhogs in the back yard. Sure it gets the job done, but you should be staging revolutions with those things.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
But it LOOKS slow. :rofl:

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice; but seiously, "the guy can't wait to get it to the track" :rolleyes:

I just don't see why people with insane Subarus waste their time at drag strips. It's like having weapons of mass destruction, and using them to kill groundhogs in the back yard. Sure it gets the job done, but you should be staging revolutions with those things.

I don't think he'd have any problem taking that to a road course. It's not just a drag car though he does have a 200mph parachute on the back of it. I'm also sure that's the track he can't wait to go to. But it isn't just for the 1/4 mile.

G

·
:rofl: No joke, Id be all like

* oh look at this 2.5RS thinking hes hot **** *

*Light turns red *

* me and him launch , only to realize he covers twice the distance as I do in the same amount of time * :rofl:

But what I wonder is.... how in the world he gets traction with those sunken in "stock looking" wheels. Even with AWD....

and I totally know theres always someone out there faster.... I just havent met them on the street ...yet lol

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
:rofl: No joke, Id be all like

* oh look at this 2.5RS thinking hes hot **** *

*Light turns red *

* me and him launch , only to realize he covers twice the distance as I do in the same amount of time * :rofl:

But what I wonder is.... how in the world he gets traction with those sunken in "stock looking" wheels. Even with AWD....

and I totally know theres always someone out there faster.... I just havent met them on the street ...yet lol

30 seconds after race, george pulls over to post from his phone a thread titled "I just got raped by a sleeper" then chenges sig to - in search of more boost... followed by 11ty FS threads to fund more boost

:rofl:

G

·
30 seconds after race, george pulls over to post from his phone a thread titled "I just got raped by a sleeper" then chenges sig to - in search of more boost... followed by 11ty FS threads to fund more boost

FS: 2 Dogs... love to hump each other 100 bucks

FS: Girlfriend...doesnt understand going fast.. 60 dollars no refunds

yeah... I can see it now lol

·
Registered
3,030 Posts

FS: 2 Dogs... love to hump each other 100 bucks

FS: Girlfriend...doesnt understand going fast.. 50 dollars no refunds

yeah... I can see it now lol
dogs > ***** ...... bold George

·
Registered
3,030 Posts
lol well the dogs are 50 a piece, so that comes out to 100 lol ...just saying lol damn Im probably digging a deeper hole right now.....
dog = ***** = dog ..... even worse really

·
Premium Member
2,612 Posts
price adjusted
:rofl: :bowdown: an extra 10 spot on ***** :bowdown:

:rofl: @ tags: "dont listen to blustreak, nemesis loves ***** "

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I added some tags:rofl:

Oh, I got *****'s number! She gave it to me at fest, lol........*dials*

·
Administrator
24,586 Posts
I know it's very difficult, guys, but can we keep this a little bit on topic? :rofl:

·
Registered
6,301 Posts

FS: Girlfriend...doesnt understand going fast.. 60 dollars no refunds
SOLD! I don't care if she understands going fast, as along as she's easy. :rofl:

On Topic as requested.
:drool:ing on that dyno graph.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts