New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would say hello. It has been an eternity since I have been on the forums. I hate it when I am gone for so long. I feel so lost and confused. Anyway, I hope everyone had an awesome time at fest. It sounds like it was awesome. Aaron your car is looking awesome with that front. I can't wait to see it completed. The only reason I have been gone for so long is because of our youth choir tour for two weeks, then I went home for a weeks vacation and haven't been back in the office till today, so basically I have had no computer access for a month.

I do have a bit of news though. I will be moving over the next two weeks. However not out of Ohio. I am moving to Cleveland!! Hopefully that means we can hang out more George, Diane(I sent you a pm) and Slade. Matbe we can meet up at Quaker in the next few weeks.

I really missed being on and it is good to know everything is going well for everyone. Brian your car is looking awesome as well. :bowdown:

As for minifest Staci and I will definately be there. I don't know if we will spend the night or not, but since I will be driving my own car this year and not riding with someone than we will stay pretty late and actually get a chance to hang out. I can't wait to see everyone. It's just good to be back on the boards.

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
West Cleveland, on west 58th street.

·
Registered
586 Posts
how close to loarin is that......i believe ur gonna be like 20 mins if that from me

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Holy [censored]!
The man is still alive!

You really have a knack for coming and going, don't you?

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by: Pyro81You really have a knack for coming and going, don't you?
I try my best. lol

Gat packed? check

Yes I know that is hard core Ghetto, but that's what I love about it. The people that go to the church there are awesome. There is a house that is right there on the grounds and there is a gate all the way around it, so I am not worried. As for how far I am from Lorain, I am not sure of that. Heres the address, if you want to mapquest it Greg.

3150 West 58th Street
Cleveland, OH 44102

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.