New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, my name is Jen, i'm from the cooga neco thread...i'm bored and decided to broaden my horizons and expand to the carolina neco people :) perhaps yall could introduce yourselves? :wave:

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
What's up there Jen.........i'm the newly wedd Micah, hee hee. i am one of the two mods of this joint. the other you probably already know.......she's a little trouble maker by the way, lol. glad you stopped by to say hello;)

what's up over there in COOGA!!

M

G

·
Its pretty much boring cause everyone is plannin stuff for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Gotta work overtime to afford presents for the parents , girlfriend, friends, co workers , etc etc etc :rofl:

Congrats on the wedding man!

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea i know the other mod...congrats on the wedding! i wish the best for you...

yea george...you gotta buy erica that cougar right? ;)

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Originally posted by: SPLdominator
yea i know the other mod...congrats on the wedding! i wish the best for you...

yea george...you gotta buy erica that cougar right? ;)
yeah george.....you gotta....:tongue:...

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Well...........I am Scott and don't drive a couga anymore cause I killed it!!!!!! But atleast I stuck with ford.

·
Ur one.....
6,752 Posts
Originally posted by: UNCCougar
Well...........I am Scott and don't drive a couga anymore cause I killed it!!!!!! But atleast I stuck with ford.

hey, if you want i can make you a new snazzy banner that includes, not only your dead couga but, your new GT;)

M

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Sounds good Micah, I will try to get some pics sent to you tonight after I get home from work.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts