New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, i've been messing around on forums for a while now and i guess a formal introduction would be nice. Hi, my name is Gerry, i'm 15 years old from Iowa. I own 5 vehicles, and my dad owns another 3. Of my 5 vehicles 3 are paid in half by my dad. I can post some pictures when i get my camera outa his car so just hang tight, my cougar and charger are in my signature anyways haha.

they are:
1969 Dodge Charger R/T owned in half with my dad
1999 Mercury Cougar ATX 2.5L V6
1998 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT EXT ( awesome truck, has dual k&n intakes on it with a supercharger from the boys at hennesey, makes 450 at the rear wheels, sits on a 10 inch lift and has 38" Tires:cool: haha i can roll at 25mph and romp on it and the wheels will break loose) owned in half with my dad
2008 Polaris Ranger Razr ( nice and fast ) owned in half with my dad
1998 Plymouth Neon or Dodge not sure its a ****ty 500 dollar car that i just drive around haha

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
little give 'n take on each i'd say, i liked the truck and he decided that he also indeed liked it so we each bought into it, he wanted that charger so i paid like 5,000 on it and he paid the rest to get it and i bought the razr and he paid some on it cause he liked it also.

i'm from Lime Springs up by Cresco or Decorah if your familiar with that area

1 - 8 of 8 Posts