New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be in Wyandotte on May 15, 16 to put a new YoDude Exhaust and Visteon Wing. I do have a garage to work on it at. If anyone has any tips or info that would help make the job a little easier that would be great.
Second, it would be great to meet some of you guys when I around there next week.

Later,
Dale

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Did you guys post flyers about Cougarfest at Stu Evens Lincoln / Mercury / Mazda in Southgate MI. On Fort street, don't know exact address but it is about 25 miles from Flat Rock Plant.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
if i knew where wyandotte was i would go over and help you do it all....

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It is just South of Detroit, right on the Detroit River.

If anyone gets together during the two days I will be around, I would like to meet some other Cougar enthusiasts.

Later.

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
hmmm... me still confused, what side east or west of detroit

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think I can get the stuff on. If anyone is meeting for dinner or hanging out those days, I would like to meet some of you. I have been going to get back to Detroit, someday, but the work just isn't allowing that right now.

Lata

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Wyandotte is like 20 minutes south of dearborn. Downriver is a mess now with the m-39 construction. I won't be down there this weekend. I'm on Eureka a lot between fort and 75. I meet another neco member at southland too. I'm sure I'll see you around the parts someday.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will be around Monday night. I plan and tinkering with my car on tuesady and hopefully get out on the town on Tuesday night. I would like to show my fiance where I grew up. If anyone is out and about it would be cool to meet, if not, just look for the Black cougar, Vinz Cougar decal in white on front window, YoDude exhaust, and one of the toughestest SOB's from the state of MI behind the wheel

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.