New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Crispy... are you serious? That house is brand new... isn't even finished. The one right next to it is less than a year old. Can you say "my property value's going through the roof?" :thumbsup:

·
Registered
884 Posts
Originally posted by: JScullin
It was 60 degrees out yesterday and I took the opp to wash mine. Had to wash it twice because there was so much dirt caked on. But it feels nice driving around a shiney car when everything around you is bleak & dirty.
Pictures??????????

·
Registered
167 Posts
I wash mine twice last week and it looks like that but with a lot more dirt than salt . It sucks i live at the end of a 10 mile dirt road so it doesn't take long for my car to look like I've taken it mudding.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
i washed it right after i took the picture. i drove the Cougar to work at 11pm on Christmas eve, because i had a good chance of having to work overtime into Christmas day. By the time i left work at 2pm on Christmas day the snow had started. i drove to my parents' house to exhange gifts, spent less than an hour there, and by the time i left the roads were so wet and salty that my car got trashed. So i drove it for a couple more days, then washed yesterday. It's now parked in the garage and will only come out for meets if at all until the spring thaw. ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.