New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody have pic's of these on there ride.? i was leaning toward the customcougar x1's but they told me there having fitment issues with em,and am unsure if i like the henshin's . First choice woulda been the z3's possibly but they are on backorder till god know's when. :cry: same as all other aerogear products basicly

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Do not buy the henshin ones if you can get CCs instead. The fitment issues are solved on James version and I like them alot better then mine. Hit up my CougarDB.com page and you can see pics. I dont have any uploaded I dont think.....

The henshin ones are just thin and took over 8hrs to fit up alone.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Greg:

As mentioned via telephone, the CustomCougars X1 Fenders are dead on for fitment. We are having the Z3 Fenders retooled right now because a few customers have posed questions/concerns about the passenger side. Sorry you got this confused but the X1s are the way to go for fitment, quality and instock

Thanks
james

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
just curious... i haven't tried fitting my henshin fenders yet... but how hard are they to fit? what exactly is the problem?

btw: i can attest the fiberglass work on the henshin fenders was crap... it's like they gelcoated them in the middle of a sandstorm

G

·
I have the same question? How hard were they to fit? I will be getting some henshin x1's soon if they arent too hard to fit??

·
Registered
274 Posts
mine went on fine, they just had to be adjusted a lilttle like most fiberglass items. here are some pics to compare, 1st pic is old, 2nd pic is up to date.

<u><FONT color=#0000ff>
</FONT></u>
<a href="http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/attachments/P1010006%20%28Small%291%2EJPG[/IMG]http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/attachments/P1010006%20%28Small%291%2EJPG</A>">
</A>

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Heres some pics of mine......

Attachments

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
OK let me re-phrase...

for those of you who had problems fitting these fenders.... what exactly was not fitting properly?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks sweet.... i ended up going with cc x1's.But unfortunly my car is under some construction and prolly wont have it back untill x-mas time. lease it will feel like i'm getting something for xmas :biggrin: Will post pics when i get her back.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Mine were the first X-1 fenders producted from Henshin, but other then needin to be sanded a little better, they fit perfectly.......

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Your damn right ures should have fit perfect.. you got my set :)... i saw them go on my car WITH NO PROBLEMS... I have also seen another set of X1's go on my car WITH NO PROBLEMS..

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: Cougaritus
Your damn right ures should have fit perfect.. you got my set :)... i saw them go on my car WITH NO PROBLEMS... I have also seen another set of X1's go on my car WITH NO PROBLEMS..
Thats right....thanks for the fenders :biggrin:

·
Registered
229 Posts
I had the henshin x-1 on my old cougar when they first came out and the only problem was at the top where it met the window pillar it didnt fit very well and they had to be sanded down other than that I no problems

1 - 17 of 17 Posts