New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anybody have pic's of these on there ride.? i was leaning toward the customcougar x1's but they told me there having fitment issues with em,and am unsure if i like the henshin's . First choice woulda been the z3's possibly but they are on backorder till god know's when. :cry: same as all other aerogear products basicly

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Do not buy the henshin ones if you can get CCs instead. The fitment issues are solved on James version and I like them alot better then mine. Hit up my CougarDB.com page and you can see pics. I dont have any uploaded I dont think.....

The henshin ones are just thin and took over 8hrs to fit up alone.

·
Registered
4,409 Posts
Greg:

As mentioned via telephone, the CustomCougars X1 Fenders are dead on for fitment. We are having the Z3 Fenders retooled right now because a few customers have posed questions/concerns about the passenger side. Sorry you got this confused but the X1s are the way to go for fitment, quality and instock

Thanks
james

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
just curious... i haven't tried fitting my henshin fenders yet... but how hard are they to fit? what exactly is the problem?

btw: i can attest the fiberglass work on the henshin fenders was crap... it's like they gelcoated them in the middle of a sandstorm

·
Registered
274 Posts
mine went on fine, they just had to be adjusted a lilttle like most fiberglass items. here are some pics to compare, 1st pic is old, 2nd pic is up to date.

<u><FONT color=#0000ff>
</FONT></u>
<a href="http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/attachments/P1010006%20%28Small%291%2EJPG[/IMG]http://www.fastcougar.com/forums/attachments/P1010006%20%28Small%291%2EJPG</A>">
</A>

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Heres some pics of mine......

Attachments

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
OK let me re-phrase...

for those of you who had problems fitting these fenders.... what exactly was not fitting properly?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
looks sweet.... i ended up going with cc x1's.But unfortunly my car is under some construction and prolly wont have it back untill x-mas time. lease it will feel like i'm getting something for xmas :biggrin: Will post pics when i get her back.

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Mine were the first X-1 fenders producted from Henshin, but other then needin to be sanded a little better, they fit perfectly.......

·
Registered
3,470 Posts
Originally posted by: Cougaritus
Your damn right ures should have fit perfect.. you got my set :)... i saw them go on my car WITH NO PROBLEMS... I have also seen another set of X1's go on my car WITH NO PROBLEMS..
Thats right....thanks for the fenders :biggrin:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.