New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need your help with something
I dont know what to get for Christmas(i love having this problem)
I was think maybe diamond plate floor mats, air/fuel ratio guage, or a nitrous "purge only" kit
prob have to be under 400usd
and ideas you can see my current mods in my signuture

PS dont want a system or anything like that

Thanks guys

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
nah i dont really want performance
mostly comestic

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks i like them last couple ideas

·
Registered
4,089 Posts
Why not pick up some springs and lower the car, i think that'd give you an overall better idea....I think maybe if we have pics of your car, it'd be easier to tell what it needs to compliment it.

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
headlight covers, tail light covers, strobe lights, under body neons, angel eyes, euro tails, fenders, oem carbon fiber hood, gauges, lowering springs, vinyl graphics....

thats all i can think of for the cougar

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by: Magoo
headlight covers, tail light covers, strobe lights, under body neons, angel eyes, euro tails, fenders, oem carbon fiber hood, gauges, lowering springs, vinyl graphics....

thats all i can think of for the cougar
thanks magoo
my car is lowered like 2-3 inches, caron fiber hood on the way(feburary buying off a kid), have strobe lights , have underbodies neons, my car is red so taillight covers are pointless really, angel eyes are nice but i dont want to crack open my headlights for fear of condersation, have oil press. and volts plus indilgo guages,
dont want decals
yea fenders i like (pain in the ass cause i have rio red and it almost impossibale to match) body kit doesnt really match that well

thanks magoo
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid88/p25369f5dd731cbda99d86c4ed6931a45/fa935eee.jpg

·
Premium Member
5,052 Posts
you can start by getting your parents something nice... maybe your signifigant other (if you have one)
maybe your other relatives would like something too....
Ooh i'm sorry you asked what you should buy yourself for xmas... hrmmm thats not the point of xmas..
your next mod should be lowering that car.. ;) or not.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lowering it
i already cant get in and out of my own driveway
im def not lowering it more

·
Registered
4,973 Posts
you should get carbon fiber taillight covers to match your dash kit and future hood...

Mike

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Originally posted by: EricF
you can start by getting your parents something nice... maybe your signifigant other (if you have one)
maybe your other relatives would like something too....
Ooh i'm sorry you asked what you should buy yourself for xmas... hrmmm thats not the point of xmas..
your next mod should be lowering that car.. ;) or not.
I think he was wondering what he should ask for... Not what he should buy. Anyways... I always buy myself a christmas present! I even wrap it up and put it under the tree with a label from Santa! (I know... I'm a dork!) I don't like my family to spend more than like $20 on me, so I always ask for DVDs or ties. I still like to get expensive stuff too though... So this way I can get really cool expensive stuff for christmas and still feel good about it! This year I am buying myself ground controls. I already have a big red bow set aside for them!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts