New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
I have a friend who has the hot wirez in his car, he has blue around his radio, they are as bright as his radio face and all the other interior lights. They look really nice and are noticable from outside the car. hope that helps

G

·
Your talking about that neon wireing stuff right? I have a bunch around my center console and my gauge cluster and shifter, it looks so sweet. I have neon tubes under the dash and they all are the same brightness and look real good together. Just don't mess up the install. It's almost permanent.

G

·
The wire does look pretty good at night time but during the day its just not very bright at all. I have it outlining my stereo stuff also. Real easy install and you can get it in up to 15' lengths

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
I thought of using that stuff and running it around the entire perimeter of the car underneath about one inch from the edge, so its just a glow all the way around the car. Also figured that way if I don't like it later on, I just don't turn it on and you would never know it was there, other than if you lay down and look under the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.