New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok this really sucks,, i was in my car with my girl when she started rubbing my shoulder. a few minutes later she was like ,,"whats that on your sholder??" and i looked and it was pizza grease color , cuz i had 2 pizza hut pizza's in my car on her lap, i looked down to her leg and there was grease all over the seat,, now my question is ,, how do i get this out???,, i tried useing carpet cleaner, but it looks like it only spread it????? help please. im almost considering buy a new car hahahhah

G

·
The more expensive but, easiest way to get rid of it is either buy a leather kit for $600 or get Racing seats for $500. I would choose the racing seats if it were I. :)

·
Registered
10,831 Posts
thats why I never eat Pizza Hut Pizza... its too freaking greasy.... try using some Dawn dishwashing detergent on a rag with hot water... be careful though too much detergent and you will have a huge sudsy mess...

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Yea go to any store, walmart, kmart or even advance auto parts and look get a good cleared from there. They have some good stuff for stain removalbe. I can't rememebr what I used, it was "Dry" Something in an aersole type can.

or worse case, get it detailed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts