New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okie, actually they're my int neons, I wired it up so that it turns on either when you turn on the lights or start the engine...but my dog managed to kinna chewed on the wires and there's no longer any current going through those wires for my lights...the glove compartment lights are gone too when I start the engine, I checked under the carpet to see if the wiring is loose but no, I also check the fuse box, both under the hood and under the driver side steering wheel...seems to be okie...Can someone tell me what's wrong and how to fix it? Pretty please...with cherry on top of couse :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Try a circut tester on the interior fuses.. or better yet on the power wire goin into your transformers (if you have em?) if no transformers.. just into your power wire to em.. if it comes up dead trace it back till you find out whats wrong :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Easy to say but hard to do....I already tested with a digital current meter thingy but no current...the wire is orange and black...if anyone knows which fuse relates to the glove compartment lights, lemme know :):):)

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
fuse blown lol...After I removed all the carpet and stuff and didn't find anything wrong with the circuit, I found nothing wrong, so I pulled out every single fuse to see if there's anything wrong...hehe guess I found the problem :):)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts