New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay, ,my mom dumps on me today that tommorow we will have company over starting at 4..and she wants me to stay but I told her i'm not going to, should i 1. Leave late..so that i arrive a little after you guyz arrive and stay the rest of the time or 2. leave with you guyz and leave early..by early i mean liek..10..mebe even 9

G

·
you gotta go, and make up for me...b/c i can't go, i just got back, 10 mins ago, from Atlanta, GA, and will be in Delaware tomorrow, unfortunately can't make it.

Say hello to everyone from me. I'll PM you Derrick...

·
Registered
346 Posts
YOU ALL should have been there it was HOTT to bad i had to leave a lil earlie. NICE CARS Intense Image had NICE cars

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
muahahahah!!! hehe it was AWESOME down there..hehe actually I htink the ride back got me all hyped up (= ask uridian what happened..hehe lets jus say wit snow tires the max you can go is 135..and stock 16s apparently do 142...and a s4..will blow you outa the waters and continue gainin at 142mph...(= and a LOT more stories..hehe

ps. from philly to nj..average speed...115mph (= the comp said so..

G

·
"Yeah, i am a big loser for not showing up", j/k, i had business responsibilities, feel really bad about that, since I was looking soo much forward to this....but hey, what can you do, I tell you guys later in detail why, Uri knows a bit already

Good to hear you guys had fun, i would've loved to drive up with you guys, back from HIN and do the topspeed thing, but guess what, its like 6.35am, on a freakin' sunday, and i am working with spreadsheets
(I do like what i do for a living, i just wish sometimes i could get the same money with making much less hrs...)

Can't wait to see pics and hear more details.

·
Registered
897 Posts
yes, the S4 is very damn fast. the prelude, however is a different story altogether...

but yes, a very fun drive back... i was just afraid my tires were going to explode. yipe. all is well, though. getting stuck doing 75 on the way back was just slow... very slow. haha

alright. now i need a nap.

uRiDiAN

G

·
I got pulled over on the Penn turnpike on the way home doin 89 in a 55mph zone this sucks. Do any of you guys know if the points from a ticket in Penn transfer over to NJ? If they do im screwed cause my insurance company is on the brim from droppin me

·
Registered
897 Posts
i remember derrick saying that the reason we cut through philly was so that if he got a ticket, he wouldn't get points on his license. so from that, i'd assume you wouldn't.

of course... the speed at which we were travelling, points would be the least of our worries...

uRiDiAN

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm pretty sure the points dont transfer over..but uh..why were you on the penn turnpike? and the penn turnpike has walls..on both sides..how'd you get caught? Did you fly by one or did you not see a car coming up at you around 100mph? Jus curious...

·
Registered
369 Posts
The show could've been better, especially the parking escapade, 90mins from the begining of the AC Expressway to the Ceasar's parking garage (less than 2 miles). I didn't get any good video, some cool shots, but nothing exciting. But, the drive home, I had this bug, this gnat, this Honda Civic with wheels and clear rear lights, bothering us (Wendy and I) on our way back up the GSP. He was with us for 60 miles, slow down, speed up, over and over again. On my a$$ and then slow down hard. Eventually, near exit 132, we got so pissed, that I just hit it hard. He coincedentally threw on his 4-ways b/c he wanted to race, after 50+ miles of annoying us. I punched it so hard, he didn't know what happened, after reaching 130+, I slowed down, he was GONE and I pulled off the highway to get gas. We saw him blow by, trying to catch us. hahahaha Moron wanted a race, well he got one, from 80 - 130! I was really trying to keep it cool, it was close to 5am and Wendy and I were exhausted. She was laughing so hard when we couldn't see the idiot's headlights anymore.
Needless to say, we pulled into my driveway a little before 5:30a and were out cold by 5:31...

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
O please I dont wanna hear about your parking stories. We got to A/C at 6:30 and got in line...didnt get into the building till 12 midnight! Got to our rooms at 2am and had to get up at 10 am since checkout was at 12...had to kill 3 hrs and were able to get into the center at 3 to clean and prep the cars/displays. The setup of the show was kinda bad and I wish they had shut off more lights so the displays looked better. Also the lines for those damn fruit smoothies was insane. I didnt even venture down that one "hall" for food. Thanks for the tip on the waters Derrick...that made fightin the crowd to get there alot better.

[email protected]

G

·
I was on the Penn Turnpike cuz i left my car at my uncles house in princeton since i borrowed his new acura tl type s. The cop that pulled me over was drivin a red ford contour so i didnt notice him. I was racin a white 300zx the whole way

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i live rite next to princeton man...hehe learn penn turnpike is NOT the way to go (= suppose to take 95, it'll take you rite in and RARELY any cops (this is on the philly side)

·
Registered
346 Posts
The points will transfer the only good thing it usally takes 3 years and by then there gone any way PAY the fine and youll be ok Usualy Later

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.