New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you know my sister who live in San Jose has a 99 or 00 cougar I can't remember witch year needs some stock wheels. She has basically destroyed her wheels by driving around and apparntly smashing into pot holes at a high rate of spped.

So i need a set of the Stock 16in wheels and it would be even better if you had a set of good tires on them to since she will be needing those as well. If any of yous peeps have a set with no wobbles in them let me know and tell me how much you want and the type o tires and their condition. It would be a cash deal and maybe a little extra if you are willing to put the new wheels on her car as she is a mechanical retard.

Thanks Northerners!

Ed

p.s. she lives in San Jose like 5 mi from the winchester mansion, so also tell me how close you are to that.

Oh and one last thing if you guys have any mechanics in the area that you trust please let me know their names and possibly a ph#

·
Registered
3,808 Posts
I just gave away a flawless set to Brandy about a week and a half ago... I believe Tomek still has his for sale tho.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh so if i flirt with tomek can I get his for free???:biggrin::kiss:

S

·
0 Posts
The mechanic that I always go to is called D.J.'s auto performance on capitol expressway and pearl ave. They do really good work and always have a cougar or tour in the shop.

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
both Nuty1der and DeviousDev are in that vicinity, I'm sure if you offer either one dinner and a movie and maybe a little action laterm they wouldn't ahve a problem doing those wheels for your sister ;)

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
If you need someone for basic mechanical work (brake jobs, oil changes, etc) I am willing to do those kinds of services for low cost on the weekends. I'm pretty experienced with basic Cougar maintenance like that. ;) If you need something hardcore, go to DJ's off of Pearl and Capitol. I'm in the SJ area every weekend.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Believe me I love my sister.. well like a sister and no not from the south but you guys would not want that action. Just take the cash.

Mike, I may take you up on the brake job she will also need a new cabin air filter and battery, so as soon as I get her all the pats I'll let you know. My future niece or nephew will be riding around in that car so I want to get her some good pads and rotors.

But I still do need the wheels!!! 16in w tires please!

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Originally posted by: TheChauffer
Believe me I love my sister.. well like a sister and no not from the south but you guys would not want that action. Just take the cash.

Mike, I may take you up on the brake job she will also need a new cabin air filter and battery, so as soon as I get her all the pats I'll let you know. My future niece or nephew will be riding around in that car so I want to get her some good pads and rotors.

But I still do need the wheels!!! 16in w tires please!
We sell KVR rotors and pads. ;)

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey mike shoot me a price for all four rotors. I would like the slotted but not drilled if possible. she has the larger front rotors because she has the sport package. and some pads low dust if possible but probably not carbon because she doesnot drive that hard and I dont want it to pull all over.

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Slotted rotors are going to make pads dust like a sum*****. But if you want inexpensive low-dust pads, just get Raybestos pads from Kragens, at like 40 bucks a set. I'll PM you a quote on the rotors tomorrow. :)

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I have a 16" tire for Cougar. It's got maybe 60% thread left. But I have no rim. You can have it for free.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts