New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, everyone!

Though I've been on the forums for about a year, I been waiting till I got some pics on my car before I officially joined up for the Gateway chapter. Well, here they are and I guess you could consider this my application. These pics kinda suck, but they'll do for now. I plan to get some better ones this spring when it warms up, (and I get my car fixed, but that's another story, small accident). Anyway, HI!

lrerc

Attachments

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
welcome aboard :wave:

·
I love CougarFest!
1,750 Posts
Welcome! I hope to see you sometime in the future! You have a very nice cougar.. and who cares if you have pictures or not! Just having a cougar means you are in the chapter! :) COme to cougar fest... I am sure lots of cougar buddies will be impressed w/your cougar!!

I hope you enjoy your cougar as much as I do! :)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Welcome to the group!

I think I have seen you around the St. Louis area! Next time I will have to chase you down! :)

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Welcome.

Where in St. Louis are you? I don't think I've ever seen your car before.

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome.. I dont think I have seen your cougar either?? Where in St. Louis do you live?? Im in Imperial

L

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey...thanks for the warm welcome. and thanks for the comps. I was a little worried about the color of the graphics. Seems everyone with a blue cougar goes for the white or grey. But I wanted something different. I actually wanted it to be more gold and less yellow. Oh, well. As for where I live, that would be in South County. Actually it doesn't suprise me that y'all (sorry, I'm a transplant from Arkansas) :) haven't seen me around. I work 2nd shift so I go through town at 3pm and 12am. Most likely to be seen on Friday and Saturday when I roam around. Meets! I'll see what I can do.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
omg, don't let them know you have a southern accent, they can be brutal :tongue: and I don't even have one and they pick on mine ;)

j/k can't wait to meet you at a meet

·
Registered
999 Posts
We just pick on her a lot cause it's really bad. Just playing with ya metallica. Hey, welcome to the chapter. This summer should be pretty good. We usually start picking up with meets when it gets warmer. Plus, try to go to cougarfest. The caravans to the meet are a lot of fun.

·
is a pop sensation
13,668 Posts
Originally posted by: MetallicaCougs
omg, don't let them know you have a southern accent, they can be brutal :tongue: and I don't even have one and they pick on mine ;)
That's believable until someone hears you say "cain't".:tongue:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Or "heel" for hill. Or hear someone (cough in virginia) say that their family lives two heels over. Man, this could turn into a long long long thread now. :banghead:

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
"aight, ima go ina warsh ma car!" i'm guilty of that, but i'm from ******* ville :(

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
Originally posted by: sonza68
That's believable until someone hears you say "cain't".:tongue:
lol at least i spell it "can't"

·
Registered
999 Posts
02/25/2004 12:56:20 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by: sonza68

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
omg, don't let them know you have a southern accent, they can be brutal and I don't even have one and they pick on mine

That's believable until someone hears you say "cain't".

lol at least i spell it "can't"

you didn't spell it you spelled can't...ok bad joke, but at least sonza can say can't right. oooooo I just thought of another big one mary says. Y'all. Y'all cain't park dem cars dar.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
never said anything like that, now you are just making stuff up. and i've heard you say y'all at kyle's house :tongue:

·
Registered
999 Posts
It couldn't have been me that said that. Kyle was practicing for when he moved out to virginia. If it was me it was because I was making fun of someone. I wouldn't know who though. I probably said you all really fast.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts