New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
1999 3.0 SilFro
24,940 Posts
Most everyone still here has kept their Cougar for "a good long while", so yeah. We've been around the block a few times, LOL. I kept my first one for 20 years and 212,000 miles until the rust was too bad to continue.

Tell us more - which color and interior options do you have, how many miles are on it, 2 pedals or 3, is it modified/personalized, and how?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Most everyone still here has kept their Cougar for "a good long while", so yeah. We've been around the block a few times, LOL. I kept my first one for 20 years and 212,000 miles until the rust was too bad to continue.

Tell us more - which color and interior options do you have, how many miles are on it, 2 pedals or 3, is it modified/personalized, and how?
It's got leather seats that unfortunately are pretty blown out in the front, its at odometer reads 111k, it's an automatic and I haven't done much to it other than trying to get it to run smoot; I made a thread about my current struggle with it in the problems subforum.

·
Premium Member
4,355 Posts
Welcome! We like pics, even if the car is rough...we've all had or have rough cars.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts