New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi kids! I've missed you guys so much! But between working 10 hour days at the new job and just being plain lazy when I get home, I haven't been around :( and it makes me sad. And I'll admit, the poor Cougar has been neglected the past few months, so when that warm weather comes, you best believe I will be doing some mods! But I'm still recruiting, ha! I spotted a black Cougar at the gas station near work last week and handed out a flyer - to another graphic artist - like we need another one around here ;) I hope everyone is doing well and we all have to catch up! I'll be around more, I promise. Hope to hear from you guys, soon :biggrin:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Hi Melissa we missed you! :grouphug:
Don't feel bad Carlos has been more than a little negelctful to his Couga too, the winter will do that!
Are you enjoying your new job?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The new job is great and I'm a thousand times happier here than I was at my other place. I'm glad you guys are doing great.

P.S. A little late but, thanks for the Christmas card!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
I guess my talk with Tols on AIM persuaded you to post. We were all worried about you since your disappearance a month ago. Glad to hear all is going well.

·
Registered
1,877 Posts
:wave:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by: yakko69
I guess my talk with Tols on AIM persuaded you to post. We were all worried about you since your disappearance a month ago. Glad to hear all is going well.
Ha, yeah, he told me that you guys sounded concerned - I'm glad to know I've been missed - I feel special!

­­¡Alo! :wave:

Edit: Damn, my post count has suffered!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Originally posted by: PonyGirl
Originally posted by: yakko69
Ha, yeah, he told me that you guys sounded concerned - I'm glad to know I've been missed - I feel special!

­­¡Alo! :wave:

Edit: Damn, my post count has suffered!

You damn post-*****!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts