New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am a newbie on your site but am a member of Ford Cougar Owners Club in UK. I found your site through one of your members who is also a member in the FCOC.

I have a 1998 silver frost 2.5 V6, manual, Xpack version. I don't know if you call it that there but it means all the extras including air con, leather seats (heated in winter) and a dash which looks like a damn aircraft! (No, just kidding).

I am coming over to Seattle in November and will post in that north west section as it would be great to meet some other cat fanatics over there.

Cheers

Aussiecat
:):wave:

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hi, I believe you'll enjoy your time here. The should be quite a number of info which you can find here and not in the UK site. Plus you can look through pics of people here and compare the difference in people taste over here and in UK.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Welcome to the forums, saw your name and thought hang on???

An Aussiecat in the UK ? ;) haha. enjoy your time here tho.

Abraxas

·
Registered
3,785 Posts
Hey there Aussiecat,

Welcome to the boards!!! I shall warn ya....It's very addictive...Especially if your as passionate about the Coug as some of us are here. I've only been on since July, but I find I can't go a day without comin on and postin. I'm from the Ontario NECO chapter. Just in case your not familiar with what I'm talkin about, Ontario is a province in Canada. Toronto is the main city in this province. I've posted once on the UK NECO, but it seems pretty inactive. Ontario NECO is a pretty good source for info and general chatter. Were always yakin!!! :)

So your from Bath...Thats not to far from my old stompin grounds in the Cotwolds. I lived in the U.K. for four-odd years when I was a kid and just absolutely loved it....Sometimes I wish I was still there. Very awesome country.

Anyway...If you got questions, Ontario NECO is a good source...If you ever decide to come to Ontario...Let us know and we'll try to set up a meet. So you can chill with some Fellow COug owners and feel right at home.

Cheers,

Eric

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Shelly1 said:
That is Mark, he is our "Official" leg humper

Welcome to the boards.
Heh, I know of a few others to watch out for that will give him a run for his money.

Anyways, welcome to the boards :wave:

·
Premium Member
21,035 Posts
Shelly1 said:
That is Mark, he is our "Official" leg humper

Welcome to the boards.
Hey I just saw that! I'm far from a Leg Humper!!! :disgust:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.