• put the "bra" on

Votes: 1 10.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ,
Just bought a 2001 Mercury Cougar, it has 77,000 miles on it and is in mint condition.It has no mods but it has almost all the "extras" on it , except for the traction control and the power headrests (guess you need to be 6ft 5 inches to use them anyway) It has the sportz package with the metal footpads and the 16 inch wheels though! Is very sweet! No dings, just the normal amount of tiny paint chips that have been covered up with black touch up paint.(can't even notice them unless you were lookin for them)Even came with a bra,not sure if bras are outdated or what,coolest thing is since I have had it, I have only seen one in the area and that was an older one with the real bubblely lights in the back,not sure what year that was.So am thinking I have a unique car for the area at least! Not sure how many mods I will do to it,I like the look of the modded air intake,and I guess everyone likes how it sounds when they put it in.Something I really need to look into! Has some real balls! I just had to put my 93 Ford Probe to rest with 215,000 miles on it.Hoping this forum can help me make my new BLACKCAT run as long as my last car. Looking forward to the long run!

Craig

Attachments

·
Registered
7,464 Posts
Welcome! Take the bra off, they like to hold sand and small rockes and scratch your paint, The lady I bought mine from also had a bra on it..that was the first thing I took off, plus I personally think they look bad, I would rathers have the shiny paint showing. nice car tho looks good!

Nice to see another black cougar too! as for mods, the intake sounds nice, i love it, sonds mean. There are also plenty of exhaust clips out there, if you are looking for a dynomax sound clip there is one on my car domain because everywhere else is either Borla, Flowmaster, or Magnaflow.

·
Premium Member
6,005 Posts
Bras hold boobs, and pinstripes are for the yankees (boobs also:tongue:).....I am surprised you don't see more of them around. I know where I live They seem to have popped up everywhere. Don't see a lot of mod's but there are a few around here............Welcome to NECO by the way!!
pinstripes on boobs? what kinda boobs do they have over [email protected] :rofl:

:wave: welcome Craig
If you are looking for some starter mods, here's some suggestions
window tint
Smoked side markers
night shaded tail lights
replacement leather boots (ebrake/shifter)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts