New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya guys. I have been member of the forum for sometime now. I just noticed that there was an actual group for peeps in Alabama. I am in Birmingham and just thought I would say hi and let peeps know im around.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Howdy there! Nice to have another person hanging around. This isn't the chattiest forum, so maybe you can help us out with that!! We're kinda talking about meeting the 16th at MMP for the Import Shootout. Would you be interested in coming down. Sounds cool about the shop you and your friend are opening. AuburnCougar has the club image, and I asked him for a vector graphic, but haven't gotten it yet.

Let us all know about yourself and you Cougar.

Again, Welcome!!
Gregg

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Whats Up Wayne!!! Were glad to have a new member...we would love to meet you at the MMP if we get something together. If originally from B'ham...what part are u in? Tell us more about your car...by the way...i like the headliner...thats pretty sweet!!!
~Heather~

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in Homewood.hhmmm about my car... its spruce green, custom headliner hatrack custom fiberglased inclosure, 18" gm VX8s on the way...cf predator hood on way, 1.6 drop, kyb struts, 21mm sway bar, about to shave handles, purple neons on outside and inside, custom gauges on the way, and nothing done yet as far as engine work. as far as the 16th send me some info and if im in town ill show up with it. I work for Cingular Wireless as a Network Engineer so I travel alot.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts