New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive had my cougar for about 4 months and every since the heater hasnt worked. i turn it on, it blows air, but it isnt hot air. i dont really need to fix this right now, cause i live in georgia and its like 80 degrees at midnight, but i would like to fix this before it starts getting cold. i typed in heater problem in the search box, but nothing came up. i read something in here before about this i think, if anyone remembers another post about this please put a link, or if anyone knows how to fix this let me know.

thanks
james

·
Registered
223 Posts
are you trying it when your engine has warmed up or when its cold? an engine has to be warm to blow warm air to you

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah, i turn it on right wheh i get in the car and by the time i get to work its still not blowing hot air, thats like a 45 minute drive so im sure the engine is warm enough

james

·
Registered
223 Posts
try this, turn your car on and let it run untill the tempature gauge is in the middle, then turn your heat on

·
Banned
5,184 Posts
First check and make sure your coolant level is up, if you are low there is a chance that there isn't enough coolant to run through the heater core.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts