New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can any one please tell me where the heated front seat relay is.It says in the owners manual that it is on the right hand side under the instrument panel.Maybe the previous owner has removed it for some unknown reason only i cant seem to see it anywhere.
I've got a new one to put in but there is nothing under there that even resembles it.

·
Registered
4,201 Posts
Originally posted by: ZEXCougar
How do you look at someone's profile? I thought that since the avatars were eliminated - you can't look at it anymore.
Click onto the middle icon (magnifying glass looking at a face[i think]) of the three in the upper right hand corner in everybodies post.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry,probably best reword the question.My Cougar has factory fitted heated seats but they dont work.I have checked the fuses and they are ok.The only other thing i think it can be is a shot relay.I got a new relay from my ford dealer who were useless.Looked under the instrument panel but there is nothing that resembles it.ANY IDEAS?

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Anyone know if the european heated seats can be put into a North American Cougar? I always thought Cougar's should've had heated seats, and would love to retrofit them.

Thanks,

Massiv.

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
Maybe under the center console, or the seats themselves?

Have you posed this question in UK NECO? You might have better luck simply asking there.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts