New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what kinda glue do i need to re-seal the headlights so they don't fall off ,
, I'm trying to take the orange refector off , on my 2001 , but i need to know if there is anyway i can get a smoke black reflector to match the car , i think that'll look nice along with my smoke black side lights too , can anyone help me with the glue issue or the black reflector part

thanks

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
I'd think with the smoked deal, you could probably just use some kind of spray tint. No one makes any kind of aftermarket reflectors for either model headlight, so it's going to be a do it yourself type deal. I know the stuff you'd need is called NiteShades, but I'm not sure where to get it. Anyone know?

·
Registered
161 Posts
it pretty much seals itself back up with no problems..but I also used silicon just in case

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i scraped all the goo out of the headlight, then used silicon, bedcause when i let it reseal it self the first time. i got mad condensation and blew a piaa headlight

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you can find the nightshades at summitracing.com i'm not sure of the part number though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.