New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried this tonight and my headlights are worse than before....I sanded them with 1000 grit sandpaper and then used meguiars plastic polish and they look terrible.......any suggestions???? tomorrow I am going to sand the %#[email protected] out of them with 2000grit paper and try a different polish. Which polish should I use?? thanks for the help guys and if possible I need some kind of response by tomorrow.

·
Banned
1,840 Posts
dont blame others for your own mistakes. the how-to's are here to help and you shouldnt slam anyone because your results are not comparable to the one who made the how to. i know your frustrated but this isnt the right way to go about it.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know but it just seemed ridiculous at the time. Why will it work for them and not me I did it the same as them so why not ya know???? sorry if I offended anyone it's just that when something like this happens I get furious.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
c'mon bro. u use a how-to 'cuz most likely, you dunno how to do it in the first place. i dunno how to sand, so i don't go messing with my headlights unless i got a spare to test my "skills" first.

you might considering just buying a messed up headlight and replace the plastic... that's what i'm thinking of doing because... well, i dunno how to sand to fix my 'lights.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.