New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i purchased a drift rear from her on about the 3-5 of november and she said she would ship it out the next week. Well i guess she did and then said it got sent back to her and that she was gonna resend it. Again same deal i get an e-mail saying it was sent back to her and that she would ship it out on the 17th. So i have been in contact with her until about 10 days ago and still have no bumper. She said that she would check the status and she told me that it hadn't touched at the border yet and that was like 2weeks after it shipped. So i waited and waited. It is now the 13th of dec and still no bumper. Like i said i have been trying to contact her for like 10 days and no response.:banghead:

Does anyone know how i can get a hold of her???

Thanks

powerage

O

·
0 Posts
i'm in a similar situation with the drift side skirts. this bothers me because i used to converse with her on aim quite a bit. she has offered partial refund to me but my response was that i dont want the money, unless im not going to recieve my parts for whatever reason, i just want a refund. i hate to think the worst but it's a tad sketchy?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She also offered me a shipping refund when i received my bumper. But no bumper???

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I've been getting the same "run-around" as the two of you. I PMed both of you with her home and cell phone numbers. At least it looks like all three of us are getting the same stories from her...Hopefully that means we might all actually get our stuff this year. Ugh.
~CIII

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Well,
I called both her home & cell phone a number of times today with no response. She had also promised me a shipping refund once the bumper arrived, but I'm really beginning to wonder about all this. She kept telling me over & over again how sorry she was for the delay, and that she was really embarrassed about everything, so she seemed really trustworthy...especially since she would either answer my calls or return my messages promptly. The last time I spoke to her, she said she was on her way to her body shop (where the merchandise had supposedly been directly shipped from) and she was going to fax me copies of all the shipping paperwork since I had offered to track down the package myself to make things easier on her (she told me that the bumper had been shipped out via "Yellow Freight")...I kept my eye on the fax maxhine all day and got nothing. I called her the next day telling her that I still needed the information so that I could track my package, but haven't heard a thing from her. That was about a week and a half ago. I've called her several times since then with no response.
Any news from the other parties involved?
Thanks,
~CIII

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not a thing??? I was told that it shipped fedex and was returned to her so then she shipped it fedex freight and yet again it was returned. Then she said she shipped it via yellow freight from her body shop.

When i asked a couple of weeks later for her to check the status on it she got back to me the next day and said that she had talked to "Mark" for about 45 mins and they told her that the bumper had not reached the border yet?? I don't know how it couldn't have reached the border in 2 weeks. She sounded very trustworthy. I think she was just trying to get me to believe that it was on it's way until a month later so that i couldn't get my money back through Paypal.

powerage

EDIT: It was the 3rd of Dec. the last time i heard from her.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Okay,
This is starting to sound SERIOUSLY shady.
(Has WAY to many similarities to Mike Crabtree's M.O.)
This whole "...well I shipped it but it got returned to me..." is complete B.S.
I just PMed you with MY phone number...Let's talk about this so I can get "things" settled.
~CIII

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Okay,
I spoke to Alisha via her cell phone yesterday.
She apologized once again and explained that she had been "gone" for the last week and a half and that is why she did not get back to us. She says that she has no idea what is going on anymore...Her body shop supposedly shipped out all our parts and she assumed that we would have received them by now. She told me that she was going to refund all of our money (last night) and that if we ever received the product then we should just keep it for our trouble.

I did not receive a refund last night (I was assuming she was going to PayPal our money back to us) and spoke to POWERAGE today and told him what I found out.

Have either of you spoken with her?

~CIII

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I didn't get a chance to call her after i talked to you. I'm gonna try tommorow and see if we are going to get a refund. I'll update tommorow night.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Any updates?

If either of you haven't spoken to her I will contact her again and attempt to settle this nonsense.

~CIII

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Okay, I called again but no response.

Just to re-cap, She never claimed to shiped MY Drift front bumper and have had it returned to her , but claimed that her body shop "Mihalco Brothers Body Shop" in New Windsor, New York shipped it out via Yellow Freight. This was over a MONTH AGO. I spoke to her a few days ago and she claimed she had no idea what to do anymore and was just going to give all of us a full refund and if our product ever arrived to keep it for our troubles.

I have not received a refund and not received my bumper either.

Any ideas on how I can find out about this body shop and wether or not any items were ever shipped from there? I tried locating the shop via various "internet yellow pages" but can't find it.

Thanks if you can help us out!
:)

~Charles

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I called & left (slightly angry this time) messages at her home & voice mail again this afternoon...No response as of yet.

PLEASE...The other two people affected by this transaction...CALL HER...It's much harder to try to ignore THREE people! ;)

I'm trying to avoid bringing the authorities into this situation and bring a quick and painless resolution to the matter, but I need everyone's help here!

Thanks.

:(

~CIII

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well i called her house and cell. She answered on her cell and began to tell me that i had the wrong# and hung up on me.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Im not sure if this is of any help to any of you but according to the forum she hasnt logged on since 11/19/2003 4:22:37 PM. That would mean that she is avoiding the board.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Ya i check her profile every other day to see if shes been on. But??

·
0 Posts
I am the phone right now with her right now 1-12-04 12pm....
Anyways shouldnt screw u over , she told me was having a computer issues so she had to buy a new one..
But she said she will deal with everyone ... and get this straighten out..
so its all good

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
After sending her a PayPal request for my money to be returned last night (along with the contact information for the police department in her area...explaining that if I didn't get my money immediately or hear from her I was sending the cops over to her house) she called ME first thing this morning. She said the money got spent and she was trying to get our money together (saving up I suppose)...She said she would give all of us a full refund by the end of the month...If the money's not here the cops will be on their way...I'll post to let everyone know what occurs.
~cwtIII

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Well that would be great if we got a refund. I would still rather have a bumper though. Oh well. I'm kinda also wondering why overfiend hasn't posted in here. I pm him but no response. Maybe he already got his stuff or a refund???

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Overfiend has not received any product or a refund either(I spoke to him via PMs today).

I too would much rather have the bumper I paid for (and desperately need), but it looks like we're going to have to settle for getting our money back.

:(

~cwtIII

1 - 20 of 39 Posts