New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
That link is NSFW
14,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if any of you chicagoians have spotted this guy [you wouldnt have forgotten this]

http://www.beaterz.com/reviews/1199/p21.htm

Went to college with this guy for a year. Actually, hey bob, are you on this board??? lol.

anyways, these pics are from 99, so I have no idea if he still has the car or if its gotten worse (sorry bob).

~Terry

·
Um...
3,283 Posts
I was expecting to see the Caffeen Cougar. I haven't seen that one, but have no idea why it would be on Beaterz

·
That link is NSFW
14,377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by: MetallicaCougs
Dang they were harsh with it too. :(

actually, he submitted that himself, there use to be a dozen photos posted but strangely most of them were removed.

strangely, he was my introduction to the cougar (and that was before he did that crap to his car). Its a shame too because it was a sweet car, it had literally every factory options (how often do you see the 16" crome on a 99) and I absolutely loved the midnight purple color.

~Terry

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Originally posted by: bensenvill
Originally posted by: MetallicaCougs
Dang they were harsh with it too. :(

actually, he submitted that himself, there use to be a dozen photos posted but strangely most of them were removed.

strangely, he was my introduction to the cougar (and that was before he did that crap to his car). Its a shame too because it was a sweet car, it had literally every factory options (how often do you see the 16" crome on a 99) and I absolutely loved the midnight purple color.

~Terry
Melina Blue :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Honestly, I could have sworn I saw that car somewhere. That or it was a different cougar with the same yellow striping all throughout. But what are the chances of that happening?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts