1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
T3/T4 60-1
8,015 Posts
i can guarantee they won't look like what's pictured

·
Registered
3,309 Posts
i've seen some of those in person, they absolutely worthless unless you don't plan on seeing anything while you drive. not to mention they are totally illegal :)

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
I had just seen a set of those a few minutes ago on a H2. Totally worthless. Looked pink, but the girl driving didnt seem to mind it. And purple underbodies didnt help either, but red headlights just mean trouble. I would imagine those driving and seeing them and not knowing if the other car is going away or moving towards them.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I have a pair of green ones. They do glow a light green, nothing like the actual pictured showed. If you want a good headlight that will let you see, go with something else. If you want colored headlights then get them. I think the red factor may make them illegal though being that is the color that the police use.

·
Registered
388 Posts
I have a set of purple one's and they are a POS they don't even remotely look like they are suppose to. I made a link about this awhile back. I had no luck with them, The first set I actually thought it was just a bad set, then I sent them back and got another set and they were just has bad.
Gregg

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Yeah, those pictures are of regular cars but they put a red filter over it in photoshop. Red bulbs sound gayo to me.

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
Yeah, that's the same picture they use for the other colors, cause i was looking at the blue ones. Also, if you notice, they keep changing the seller name for the same company or product that they offer, but none of the users have any feedback... so, that tells you that NOBODY is happy with the lights. God I hate those Ebayers... makes it impossible to find stuff you DO want to buy cause there are 10,000 of those products before you get to something you want.

-Pat- -ReToM7-

·
Registered
286 Posts
Yea I some of those in my car, it just added a slight tint! And visibility forget it. Your lucky if you could see past 50ft. They sucked and from 1000ft-1500ft you couldnt tell the difference from the color of the headlights and the foglights!

·
Registered
4,959 Posts
i wouldn't last 3 miles in PA with those lights... and then they'd ring up my illegal tint and exhaust, etc. from there. Drawing attention to yourself simply is not worth it.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Actually Krypton is where Superman is from Kryptonite is whats harmful! But we know what you mean. Did anyone else see what the Kelvin rating was on there, 5200k I think my siverstars are like 4800k!

·
Registered
115 Posts
my brother once bought eurodezign yellow bulbs on ebay and they were no where as yellow as the pic in the auction details so he never put them on..IMO they may have a lifetime warranty but it is a pain in the ass to have these blow out every 2 months and send them back to get a new pair...you get what you pay for and i strongly suggest not gettin anything eurodezigns...try sylvania or PIAA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts