New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well this weekend i finally installed my MG kit on my coug, with the help of robbie, and this morning when i walk out to my car, my windshield was busted!!! hatin' ass hoes mang....... it looks like someone through a liquor bottle of some sort at it cuz it made a round hole and shattered the windshield, and some of the pieces of glass around are marked with smirnoff so it was probably a vodka bottle or something.... i'm getting it fixed today but i'm out another $200 though. i can't believe that crap though, im' so f'ing pissed off right now i just need to vent some anger on here i guess. i just got done rewiring my amp and doing a tune up yesterday, looks like the coug will never be finished...... :mad:

·
Premium Member
1,538 Posts
Yea theres always going to be haters around. When I first got my cougar someone keyed the right door right through the clear coat & keyed the front part of my hood also Fing losers.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
jeeezus man, sorry to hear that. we worked our asses off on that car this weekend. did i mention that i hate sanding???...lol

hang in there its coming together. at least at the next meet we can both get the award for multicolored cougars!

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
$500 deductable and it was only $200 for the windshield so i didn't even bother. got it replaced earlier though

·
Registered
521 Posts
Damn dude, I'll be home for the weekend of the 20th we can go find them and kill 'em! J/K, but im up for bashing some faces in.

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
Wow, insurance is [censored]ing awesome, here.. you pay us... 300 a month... we'll keep your money..but if anything happens.. you can pay us MORE money..and we'll think about fixing it... oh and if we do fix it.. you will be paying 400 a month now..

[censored]ing legal theivery.

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Originally posted by: skinny
$500 deductable and it was only $200 for the windshield so i didn't even bother. got it replaced earlier though

you should check into that just to be sure brian. i have insurance with alstate and my deductible is 500$ on collision but i have a seperate deductible for glass breakage of $50.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by: Funkboy316

you should check into that just to be sure brian. i have insurance with alstate and my deductible is 500$ on collision but i have a seperate deductible for glass breakage of $50.

i just checked, i have progressive, and windshield damage falls under my $500 deductible still, so no luck there

·
Registered
411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by: Hytu
Damn dude, I'll be home for the weekend of the 20th we can go find them and kill 'em! J/K, but im up for bashing some faces in.
wish i knew who did it, i dont even have a clue though, probably just a random thing i guess

·
Banned
1,831 Posts
Originally posted by: Funkboy316

i just checked, i have progressive, and windshield damage falls under my $500 deductible still, so no luck there
well damn it was worth a shot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.