New Cougar Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
frenchblueC2: so do you guys put christmas trees in your houses out there in sunny land?
frenchblueC2: and like do you decorate your houses with christmas lights and put pictures of reindeer up and stuff?
frenchblueC2: and do you tell your kids about santa coming in a sleigh (snow needed) to deliver gifts through chimneys??
frenchblueC2: all these questions i have about the christmas life of people who can't enjoy snow
frenchblueC2: heheheh

·
So its begun.....
16,838 Posts
pffft! :rofl:

·
El Mucho Post Whoro
12,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We actually put up Christmas Palm Trees. We decorate them with mini-corona bottles and those lights shaped like jalapeno peppers. We put up pictures of beach babes, surfer dudes getting stoned, and titty. Santa Claus doesn't drive a sleigh, he drives a lowrider 64' Impala, cherry red, with his two homeys Jose and Carlos, he delivers presents by blowing half a metric ton of weed smoke into your house so you pass out, and then they break in and leave the gifts. You're supposed to leave out 'brownies', doobies, and corona for the Fat Man and his cholos.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Originally posted by: NorCalCoug
We actually put up Christmas Palm Trees. We decorate them with mini-corona bottles and those lights shaped like jalapeno peppers. We put up pictures of beach babes, surfer dudes getting stoned, and titty. Santa Claus doesn't drive a sleigh, he drives a lowrider 64' Impala, cherry red, with his two homeys Jose and Carlos, he delivers presents by blowing half a metric ton of weed smoke into your house so you pass out, and then they break in and leave the gifts. You're supposed to leave out 'brownies', doobies, and corona for the Fat Man and his cholos.
OMG that was the funniest thing i hve hear in a long time.......well since the whole "you could sh!t in a jar and burry it"

But that is soooo true in San Diego.

·
Rockin' Mom-mobile
8,010 Posts
This Christmas has been freaky. It attempted to snow Christmas Eve, but nothing stayed and now we are enjoying 60 degree weather. Freaky.

Actually I would like to have one Christmas in Cancun. Sippin frozen drinks on white sandy beaches. That Corona commercial is so tempting . . . ;)

·
RIP CougaH
5,269 Posts
Originally posted by: NorCalCoug
frenchblueC2: so do you guys put christmas trees in your houses out there in sunny land?
frenchblueC2: and like do you decorate your houses with christmas lights and put pictures of reindeer up and stuff?
frenchblueC2: and do you tell your kids about santa coming in a sleigh (snow needed) to deliver gifts through chimneys??
frenchblueC2: all these questions i have about the christmas life of people who can't enjoy snow
frenchblueC2: heheheh
Kim, Tyrice and I were driving up from Sunny SoCal this morning, and we passed snow on the side of the road... and actually we were going to stop and spell out your name in a yellow liquid, but realized it was too damn cold to get out of the car... so we didn't :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts