New Cougar Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i was looking at buying brakes off of sp motorsports and i was wondering if someone could answer a question for me. When the say in there rotor and pad combos 2 rotors and 1 set of pads does that mean you have to order a seperate set of pads for one of the sides?? I know i sounds stupid but what the hell is the point of a rotor and pad combo then... :shrug: Sp Motorsports

·
Registered
815 Posts
I ordered a brake "package" from SP. It came with everything I needed. Brake pads come in a complete set per package. One pair for each side. Rotors are individually packaged. Hope that helps

·
Registered
3,925 Posts
Be careful when ordering from SP Motorsports. I waited for a month before I finally cancelled my order, and I know of at least 5 others that have had the worst service EVER from them. I will not deal with them again. They don't answer emails in a timely manner, and tends to ***** at his customers when he's at fault. I'd find someplace else to order from, like CustomCougars, since James has great customer service.

E1

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would order them from him but he doesn't carry KVR. Only baer and omp. Thanks for the tip though. I figured ordering it online is safer than over the phone. Ahh we'll see maybe someone better will start carrying them before i order them.

·
Registered
587 Posts
SP Motorsports has all had the best of customer service for all my dealings with them. Same customer service reputation as James has.
I remember a long time ago that one of the owners at SP Motorsports had a father that was very sick and things were a little slow in response time. Maybe something like that again. I have ordered three sets of pads from them and four rotors. It never went more than 4 days from time of order to time od delivery. If you are trying to reach them by phone, call in the moning when they first open. Later in the day they are often in the garage and are harder to get ahold of.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.